X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure-Win-Cherry-Dip Getting items from other games / DN server

Hello everyone,

First of all I am a DN SEA player.
    Has anyone sent a ticket regarding the issues of the 'SURE-WIN' cherry dip event giving items of DN EU or OTHER GAMES for rewards?
    I myself have received coupon code of 2 DN EU items, 2 DN SEA items, and one Tales of Adventure item (what the heck?!).
    I have sent a ticket inquiring the possibilities of having the 'issues' properly and appropriately fixed but have not received a response yet.

I would like to know, if there's anyone who has received a response, what the response is?

BTW it should not be called 'SURE-WIN', the title is misleading and it never told us we would be having a chance of getting in-game items that do not belong to the game/server we spent CC on.
    We gave up on the 25% event from 1 Dec to 16 Dec for the cherry dip event only to get this? Huh.

Originally posted by Faraway View Post
    Hello everyone,

First of all I am a DN SEA player.
    Has anyone sent a ticket regarding the issues of the 'SURE-WIN' cherry dip event giving items of DN EU or OTHER GAMES for rewards?
    I myself have received coupon code of 2 DN EU items, 2 DN SEA items, and one Tales of Adventure item (what the heck?!).
    I have sent a ticket inquiring the possibilities of having the 'issues' properly and appropriately fixed but have not received a response yet.

I would like to know, if there's anyone who has received a response, what the response is?

BTW it should not be called 'SURE-WIN', the title is misleading and it never told us we would be having a chance of getting in-game items that do not belong to the game/server we spent CC on.
    We gave up on the 25% event from 1 Dec to 16 Dec for the cherry dip event only to get this? Huh.
    It's too late for them to change the mechanics now, I asked Mantou in CC forum. there is no restriction for you to trade it with EU players. at least you got 40% usable items me only got 1/3 usable items. and 2 bugged SEA items Rainbow wing and red messenger.

Comment

• Faraway
      Faraway commented
      Editing a comment
      I got 1/6 SEA-usable item, the other 1/6 SEA-item is the bugged rainbow wing.

• xForgetty
      xForgetty commented
      Editing a comment
      bugged rainbow wing? its still unclaimable right? I still cant claim mine..

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't claim it, is the bug. Now when reenter the code it will say already used or deleted since you already entered it at least once where it will say no available item.

You misunderstood whose event this is from. Cherry Credits is the provider not ED in this regard. It is not ED’s problem that the prize that you have drawn, is on a game server that you do not play. The condition was spend and you get to pick the item. On the right context, the word SURE-WIN is correct because your account won the coupon code. You just can’t use it because of other matters that is not the scope of their event.

It’s like you won a month’s supply of panty liners and you are male.

My suggestion is, give it to someone you care.
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• Faraway
      Faraway commented
      Editing a comment
      I never said it was ED's problem, even though I do think both of them have responsibilities for this. The ticket said above is CherryCredits ticket, not ED.
      Nah, I'm just ranting about the title being misleading and the terms and conditions stuff ever explicitly clarify that users will get other games' items.

A more appropriate analogy, if you like, may be that you took part in an event by spending on Earth but you won a month's supply of Martians'(with completely different anatomy) panty liners that you can't use or gift to or exchange with someone you know unless you make the extra effort to contact somebody on Mars who needs the panty liners.
      Last edited by Faraway; 12-25-2018, 10:04 PM.

• launcelot
      launcelot commented
      Editing a comment
      I suppose you're right about that since their promotion is regionally restrictive, I can understand the rant.

And that's exactly what I did. I gave it away. Well for the most part, it's up to us now on what to do with the free ticket. I just decided... what the heck, I'll just gift some random DN EU guy some free stuffs for the holidays.

Special Storage Ticket EU x2
      Nostalgic Hat Box x2
      Last edited by launcelot; 12-25-2018, 10:30 PM.
Working...
X