Question,Question,Question part 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question,Question,Question part 2.

So,Here i am again,more questions to ask.

On the Wonderful Theme Park,Gates of Memories,after finishing the dungeon you will get 2 chests.An Abyss Chest and a Gold Box.However,you can't open the other because you need a key.Where can i get those key? I'm asking this question because when i mouse-over the keys there are no Descriptions.
    Also,in Wonderful Theme Park,Goblin King-something-something stage that needs a Goldoblin Ticket(Its a Legend Grade Ticket you can get from Gold Dimension Rabbit,they say).Anyone have entered it? What do you do when you're in it? How much Gold can you get?
    Final Damage,Ah this.How does it work? Whats its Purpose? Does it only work in PvP? Why are FD plates so costly? ranging from 170k-250kg.
    Hero Synthesis.If i Synthesize two Unique Grade Heroes,will i get a Higher tier? or not? if i Synthesize a rare grade and a Unique Grade Hero,what will a get? an Epic One? or Legend?

As we all know The Dragons Have names.

Sea Dragon Serpentra
    Green Dragon Karahan
    Silver/White Dragon Argenta
    Gold Dragon Gerraint
    Black Dragon Velskud(I guess he is? i meant he did get the Black Dragon Core years ago,i don't know if this lore is still legitimate)
    Red Dragon Rubinart or Feder?

So please kindly fill in the rest,Just to sate my Lore Appetite.

Iona
    Forest Dragon
    Rune Dragon
    Desert Dragon.

Btw,Desert Dragon still a loli? i remember,before we engage the DD,we'll first see a Loli,then she'll jump off a cliff and transform.

Beyond Dragon,Chaos Dragon.Who are those? All i remember is that Lagendia had two Guardian Dragons,then one of them attacked the other then one of the dragons shattered,the fragments transforming into dragons too.Thats why we have Gerraint and Argenta.

Anyone know where'd Iona came from? did she came from the same Dragon Fragment Gerraint and Argenta came from?
    Velskud,Is he still bad? i meant he did get Argenta's core.and After that he kinda mellowed.
    Is Argenta is still dead?

Is it true that Feder is Cassius's Father? did he really posses Rubinarts power? I remember,when we found a portal to Mistland(is it?) Feder was there,so is Argenta and Velskud,thats when Argenta died.So when Feder when inside the portal to get Closer to the Goddesses(Forget which of the two) He got his ass whupped by a Dragon.(Rubinart i guess?)

Vestinel's Four Horsemen.

Im pretty sure you've watched the Video,In a moment there it will Show Vestinel and Four People,Will they be Nests in the Future?

Desmodeus.
    As you all knew,He is the Father of the two Goddesses.
    EY YO,STUPID CELESTIAL BEING,SEND HELP HERE FOR ARGENTA'S SAKE.
    I havent been Main Questing recently since the event made me rush lvl,Did he send help already?

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION.
    Irine's Pantsu.

Why is it a Cat Print?
    Why can't it be Blue and White Stripes? or Blue and Pink Stripes?
    Why did you guys decide to show,show her underwear?
    The Developer who initiated the idea,can you give him a raise? will buy CC if you do.

1. Wonderful Theme Park's Gate-Of-Memories Chest can be opened using Cash-Shop Key.. not worth it, don't.

2. Wonderful Theme Park's Gold-Goblin-Coin, you can get this from Abyss-Difficulty Lv.95 Dungeon's DimensionalRabbit (Silver/Gold), Fission Nest/Maze, Storm-Of-Time-Space's extra chest.. where theres red portal at the end of the run (Daily Task), Green Dragon Nest Time-Attack, Forest Dragon Nest etc.
    You can get minimum of about 5000g to 10,000g on a run inside there (depends on your gears, +golds talisman (guild pouch have it).

3. Final Damage doubles your damage when fighting target of same level (currently max lv.95), even more damage if the target lower than your level! (depends how many % you got though, without any 3rd-stat-FD-plate, you can get around 80% anyway.. so you need those to pump the remaining 20% hahah).

4. Hero Synthesis maxium Unique-Level, you can't Synthesis 2x Unique.. can't go higher lol. Also, Rare+Unique will result to Unique (whichever is highest), Rare+Rare = 1 lvl higher, which is Epic.

5. Well, I'm a player since Open-Beta.. I know/faced all the dragons (which most of it got removed.. for "Upgrade Purpose" lol, Serpentra used to be Lv.40, the very first Dragon's Nest in the game.. very very very challenging and HARD.. back then, every Class/Job have their own unique role/purpose in party (Howler to +SA/-Dragon's Damage/Cancel Boss's Berserk-Buff.. Paladin to Provoke Dragon.. Force User to party-buff Beyond-Time etc.)

yea, the dragons are :
    -Sea Dragon Nest (Serpentra)
    The Dead Dragon that killed by Geraint, but revived by Dragon-Follower (actually our character revived it.. got tricked lol).

-Green Dragon Nest (Karahan)
    Greedy-For-Power Sorcerer, that obtain Dragon-Crystal.. that transform him into a Dragon.

-Desert Dragon Nest (Aisha)
    A legendary Dragon-Tribe that fall in love with a human.. but betrayed by him at the end.. and got killed by the very one she loved.

-Black Dragon Nest (Feder)
    Another Greedy-For-Power Human-Emperor that got his hand on Dragon-Crystal.. transform!

-Red Dragon Nest (Feder)
    Another Greedy-For-Power Human-Emperor that got his hand on Dragon-Crystal.. transform!

-Ice Dragon Nest (Guy)
    Theres 2 world.. Lagendia (Altea) & Mistland (Vestinel).. and living in Mistland is tough.. this Guy's family got killed.. and somehow he gain a Dragon-Power.. out for revenge.. but found out 1 family member still alive (if you call it alive..), but that family member is corrupted.. and lead Guy to be Evil-Dragon.

-Rune Dragon Nest (Mamon)
    Evil-Dragon in the world of Mistland.

-Forest Dragon Nest (Unknown, I have never stepped to this Lv.95-Hardcore-Dragon yet LoL!)
    I have no idea! I don't even know the Dragon is a guy or a girl hahah..

Any further information will ruin people's Story-Quest experience, you better do it from the beginning (Calderock Town) to the end..
    also, better do Story-Quest later, when an update comes.. where you can get Magic Item Protection Jelly from doing it (quite a lot)
    I'm sure many will start to do the Story-Quest when the update comes.. so won't spoil

Irine kind of Dragon Nest's mascot.. the ecchi is as every online game's trap is.. just very medium, not as hardcore as other online games lol

Comment

Black Dragon Karas ( Original )
      Black Dragon Jewel then taken by Velskud then Taken by Feder and used the Jewel to destroy Saint Haven
      Original Red Dragon Rubinart power given by Rubinart to Feder but Feder betrayed him as he wants to open the monolith which is the gateway to mistland.
      DD isn't a loli lol
      Iona is the white dragon ( Part of the chaos dragon which is orignally a threat to Geraint and Argenta as ( Geraint and Argenta are fragments of the Ancient Dragon )) Iona's status is Incapacitated. despite being a fragment of the chaos he's still a good dragon.
      Feder is not the father of King Cassius
      Argenta isn't actually dead. it's just her jewel has been taken by Velskud and requires a lot of energy to reincarnate her. if her Jewel is destroyed then she ded :P

MISTLAND

People from mistland have fragments of their Goddess Vestinel which, in time, ( idunnosomethinglikerageorsomething ) activated will reborn them as " CHILD " where they will have extraordinary powers, to keep a Child stronger, He/She needs to eat the Jewel of other Child. Ice Dragon Guy was a child. Hiver was a normal girl along with his brother Grele, when Grele thought Hiver was killed, consumed by grief he was then reborn into a child, surprisingly Hiver is alive @@ and is now a child, she took Ice Dragon Guy's Jewel after the hero ( player ) kills him. so Hiver is aiming to be stronger. and she is after Grele's Jewel as well.

Rune Dragon Mamon is a child.

Rubinart is from the Chaos Dragon's Descendant ( so he's like Black Dragon Karas, Green Dragon Kujata, Dessert Dragon Jakard ( Aisha ), White Dragon Iona, brother/ sister they're basically genderless ) so he's not Vestinel's horsemen....yet....

Forest Dragon Hirendel powerful Child he wants something from the Merca's Heart ( still needs clarification )

TAKE NOTE* ALL inhabitants of mistland ( people not monsters ) have Vestinel's fragment so they will transform/ reborn into a child.

Lagendia's dragons are only those who were the descendants of the ancient and chaos dragon

Ancient Dragon's Descendants
      Geraint Gold Dragon
      Argenta Silver Dragon
      Daisy

Chaos Dragon

as mentioned before about Rubinart lels

Beyond Dragon

Rencraw ( Assassin )

so yeah there were 3 Dragons labeled as Predecessor Dragons and the beyond dragon was created by Vestinel

Comment

• Demisechan
        Demisechan commented
        Editing a comment
        DAISY? YOU MEAN THAT CUTE LITTLE KID FROM PRAIRIE TOWN?
        WHAT.
        THE.
        MEEP.
        *&$%%%$
        OH.MY.GODDESS.
        S-She's like,where's my sister? FK.YOU'RE A DRAGON DAMN IT,GO LOOK FOR HER.
    Working...
    X