X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server unification points?

noob question,
    what will happen to our current points?
    reset to 0 or all points within an account will be accumulated in total?

sitenote, sadly no news bout gold can be stored in server storage, as an one of those server unification points
    Thank you
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

Few types of points will be shared on the whole account (each characters exist will all have their points united as one)
    but theres limit on how much you can have at a time (the numbers will turn red, and it will not increase any further.. until used)

Lebrium Points = 100k
    Community Points = 50k
    Nest Points = 10 Million
    Dungeon Points = 10 Million
    Theme Park Points= 10 Million
    Slayer Points = 10 Million
    Crystal Points = 10 Million
    Master & Apprentice = 10 Million
    Golden Goose = 10 Million
    Cassius Points = 10 Million
    Free Adventure = 10 Million
    Nightmare points = 20 Million

(Source : Jeezus)

also, based on Patchnote.. golds limit increased to 100 Million Golds (Inventory / Storage / Mail and Trading House).. you need to be creative on how to give your money to other character hahah (just Mail)
    Last edited by xForgetty; 01-07-2019, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• xForgetty
      xForgetty commented
      Editing a comment
      as far as I know.. if it exceed the limit = numbers turn red (just use it before farming more points, no problem there)

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you got 5 characters w/ 12000 cp each right now. when combined into 1 you should have 60k cp right?but the limit is only 50k so you should use your cp before patch or 10k cp will be wasted.

• GXSCC
      GXSCC commented
      Editing a comment
      err... i don't want to correct nobody hyr,but if the unification of points comes and some of your points tuns in red, u can still have these points. example: if u have 10 chars, and every cahr haves 10k CP: u will get 100k CP which will be there until u wasted it, number cannot increase until u waste enough points to remove red numbers, this means that u can't farm CP until ur numbers not reach 50k which is the cap on CP, also, gold cap will be 100 million gold in all (inventory, storage, TH and mail)

Nowadays, points that one get, e.g. 5000 Community points, when ones's CP cap is maxed is translated automatically to a Fortune Coin of equal value. That Fortune Coin however has a certain duration so it must be used before its expiration.

I imagine that after the patch, the same mechanics would be applied in the Unification of points. There is no mention of POINT RESET so lets hope there won't be a reset.
    Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
    BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      For how many hours do you play each day atom100 ? i only play the game whenever i'm obligated to, since i always regret not doing my daily task and using all the daily ftg i had for that day and that doesn't let me sleep very well at nights

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      about 5 to 6 hrs daily if i'm not get bored, with that many hours still not enough gold to buy 1 L jade. and enhancement cost a lot gold. like the used to be my main which did not participated in recent eyegatcha. +11 to +20 1 weapon cost more than 12k gold. not included jellies since i got them from board game. that's w/ enhancement boost. that 96% success rate is an illusion, it failed at least2x.
      Last edited by atom100; 01-09-2019, 05:19 AM.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, boardgame is a good alternative, and since the jellies you obtain can be traded, you can actually use multiple characters to get as much board game coins they can get and use it to buy as much jellies as you can, the problem is the lebrium points, not sure if the rewards from defeating the monsters in Board game is enough to actually enhance a +11 ~ +20, not including the tiers, but i think the higher the tier, the more LP you will use in the process, ofc the jellies isn't a problem, but the moment you fail to enhance it is.

and for someone who only plays less than an hour each day i'm stuck at a few hundred golds everyday
Working...
X