luminous dragon jade fragment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luminous dragon jade fragment

can i ask where do people farm those thing? i notice the price of it is getting cheaper and cheaper compare to the last time i saw which is 1700g perpces....now is like 450g a piece.....something happen?
    Help will be much appreciated THZZZZZ

from Gosuk's Box (drop from Dimensional Rabbit).. using Grubby Key (cash item)
    its really easy to drop Mid Fragment.. and golds (how mid frag became cheap, and everything else went super expensive)

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      So this is the way they farm gold, no wonder ED don't want to lower the cost of enhancement, getting $ from this cash item. and things are getting more expensive in TH.

• xForgetty
      xForgetty commented
      Editing a comment
      If you knew Magnify-Reward-Event last time, called Magnifique or something.. that was Cherry Credit's way for cash player to get golds (Pay to Win)
      well, Eyedentity's way is Gosuk's Box.. lol

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Pay to win on Magnifique rewards? oh please, anyone can just create a new character, level them up, get the magnifying glasses, use it, wait an hour, and see the results, it isn't pay to win, it was more free to play and gold was much more easier to earn since they only needed to level up, and since exp boost events that time wasn't a norm, it was really tough to level up, but before CC transfers the data to ED's side they let players splurge in to so many goodies at that time and an exp boost event where everybody took advantage, and leveled up a lot of characters, many of which paid RH boosters for a few runs just so they could level up as fast as possible, think of it more like an investment in order to have the least amount of time to spend on grinding exp.

Pay to win is much more of ED's legitimate approach since 2017
Working...
X