Awakening reward for Machina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awakening reward for Machina

Hi Guys, quick question does finishing the awakening quest for machina still gives t1 calypse set?

if not, is there a faster way to get calypse t1 set for newbie?

Thanks,
    Last edited by Gameofjokes; 02-20-2019, 10:21 PM.

Sorry for posting here if you don't mind... I can not give advise regarding machina since i don't have that class. But for your second question, my suggestion is buy it from Webshop (if you intend to make it quicker) it's Calypse T2+0 full set as advertise by ED, its more than what you aim for T1.

If you're having doubts whether to spend 17,900EyeT for calypse T2, then i would like to advise you to check how much gold it will cost you to upgrade the complete set from Neris to Calypse T1+20 against the gold you might earn by selling any cash shop items using 17,900EyeT. Which options will give you more advantage then you can go for it.

I'm leaving you a link for your enhancement reference. I'm too lazy to compute those numbers

https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/noti...95%20Equipment

Just scroll down more a little after skila table, you'll be able to find the table for Neris, Medea and Calypse.

Now, if you don't have any intention to spend $$$ then, you have to go for slower route but preferable for economical players. Run Abyss Dungeons, Fission Maze or Maze Core, those places drops Medea T2 box / Calypse T1 box (i think above LAB 20 nest drops Calypse T2 box for your info). And of course it is in RNG basis.
    Last edited by MehNaMeh; 02-20-2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MehNaMeh View Post
      Sorry for posting here if you don't mind... I can not give advise regarding machina since i don't have that class. But for your second question, my suggestion is buy it from Webshop (if you intend to make it quicker) it's Calypse T2+0 full set as advertise by ED, its more than what you aim for T1.

If you're having doubts whether to spend 17,900EyeT for calypse T2, then i would like to advise you to check how much gold it will cost you to upgrade the complete set from Neris to Calypse T1+20 against the gold you might earn by selling any cash shop items using 17,900EyeT. Which options will give you more advantage then you can go for it.

I'm leaving you a link for your enhancement reference. I'm too lazy to compute those numbers

https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/noti...95%20Equipment

Just scroll down more a little after skila table, you'll be able to find the table for Neris, Medea and Calypse.

Now, if you don't have any intention to spend $$$ then, you have to go for slower route but preferable for economical players. Run Abyss Dungeons, Fission Maze or Maze Core, those places drops Medea T2 box / Calypse T1 box (i think above LAB 20 nest drops Calypse T2 box for your info). And of course it is in RNG basis.
      nice will definitely keep that under consideration. if i do get that , I still would like to know other means for future alts

Comment

Thanks man, will definitely keep that into consideration since it's T2. also just want to know the f2p way as well for future alt since that one is only one char per account.

Comment

Working...
        X