Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it worth it doing the current Lagendia Continent Exploration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth it doing the current Lagendia Continent Exploration?

1st of all it is per account basis now, encouraging multiple account abusers. and the loot are mostly fragments and some points. AND THE LAST MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL IT CHARGE ME 235G REPAIR FEE EVEN THOUGH MY CHARACTER DIDN'T DIE OR COME OUT OF THE DUNGEON AT THE MIDDLE OF THE RUN.

I'll try using gears bought from blacksmith tomorrow if the repair fee is the same.

on 2nd thought,i'll just use my old gears. blacksmith gears cost thousands of blood sweat and tears points.
    Last edited by atom100; 03-15-2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      I wore only a Neris Main Weapons as LCE is a normalized instance. 30 silver repair fee at the end and costs 25g from Berlin Store.

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what i'm thinking, since i still have neris gears in my storage.

First of all, back then when LCE is character basis, people had been spamming it using all their subs in the account. So this multiple account abuse is just the same as the subs characters abuse, but with lesser amount.
    I just ran it and yes, it do reduce the durability of the weapons and armors, and it is by stages even worse (means more stages more repair fees).
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      But it discriminate now the legitimate 1 acct. w/ many characters like me against illegal holders of multiple accounts w/c some have dozens if not thousands accounts.

Protip: Buy Neris Main Weapon from Berlin (25g) then unequip all other gears (cept for Main Weapon) for less than 1g repair fee at the end.

NOTE: Some classes need Secondary Weapons for certain skills e.g. Parry requires Gauntlet and Block requires Shield. Though, you can run without defensive skills as LCE is ez af

Comment

Just like the advice of the above, use neris weapon. I used my old +17 neris weapon today w/ all armors and subweapon removed. paid only 34 silver repair fee.

Comment

U still gotta do it if you are aiming for the epic talisman with a decent enhance level. Just rmb to equip the low tier stuff.

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          that's right i was able to +4 my guardian sharp talisman, i was just surprise w/ the huge repair fee yesterday. because of that whenever i do LCE, HBF and STS i use neris or medea weapon, no sub weapon and no armors.

Wait... I thought LCE was comp on?

I never had problems like using gears in that.

I only go naked because someone told me that it doesn't even need to be geared... And it works...

Or maybe this is now a different LCE? A new one with new rules?

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          probably it's a bug, you don't suppose to pay repair fee if you don't die or didn't come out at middle of run. HBF or STS no repair fee if you don't die.

I use my lowbies and repair fee is only ~2 silver (since i dont use high end gear). All stage pretty much easy.

To that note guys, does lowbies playing LCE is worth it? I play it once and all the treasure chest at the end map empty (wtf), including those big chest that need 7 keys. I'm currently level 32 btw.

Comment

• Agent3554
          Agent3554 commented
          Editing a comment
          Not necessary to wear something (except main weapon, as you'll need it for monster slaying minigame)... It's not always about killing monsters there... There are some fun puzzle games, like Break Crystals, Platform jumping, Disco thing, etc.
          Last edited by Agent3554; 03-18-2019, 08:00 AM.
      Working...
      X