Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q: Upcoming Vernikas Eye Gacha event

Okay so ill just get to the point.

1.) About this "Lagendia Gacha Package and any discount with purchases are not eligible for this event." does it include Daily gacha to be not eligible?

2.) If i were to buy the Altea’s Gacha Box that has the price 9000 with a 9% Discount on it, Would it count? Cause it had a Discount on it so im asking.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	67
Size:	375.7 KB
ID:	159928

3.) Would purchasing those Altea's Gacha Box with EYET count? I know it would only be the only top up option for none paypal user.

That's about the only thing i needed to be cleared on, before i join this event after the patch.

You really are a pain, aren't you?
    Discord - False Faith#3017 -

1) Yes daily package is not eligible.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dfhnfgj.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	159942

2) Emailed, but ED still hasnt reply. Should be eligible, since it is the original way of purchasing altea box.

3) EYET is the main cash currency for DNSEA. So you get it.
    Attached Files
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

The 9% discount ones are valid because they're not discounted as a promotion, they're discounted as a package of 10. (Every event that clarification shows up and I buy the 9% discount bunddle, never had an issue). As for the daily discount gacha, never tried it as I always go the safe way with this events. I only buy daily discount package if I have already purchased 10 as a regular bunddle or there's no event.

Comment

I see Thank you for the Reply Tesorito and BananaCredits . It was helpful me and friend was confuse so we had to clarify it 1st before we did anything beforehand. Thank so much

You really are a pain, aren't you?
        Discord - False Faith#3017 -

Comment

Working...
        X