Any help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any help

I just back to the game i was like to play sup dps is sup dps important now or all looking for dps only in party and what the best sup dps and dps class

Lets get real, its Subs DPS, short for Substitutes DPS.

Subs DPS in general are still quite welcomed in normal parties, and are essentials in raids. Subs DPS is mainly debuffers, although LF does considered as one too but he is mainly a healer. In debuffers, two out of the three classes stood out. First of all, the classic Elestra with her infinite ice stack and recent-buffed tanky Ice Shields. Her ice stack is a god gift for boosting the damage foking a lot, although with expense of creating a lot of lags. Another class with ice stack is Adept, but due to her orientation being more to DPS and was currently not a meta, not a famous choice at the moment. Lastly also just got nerfed, Soul Eater's Curse debuff had been reduced from 15% to 6%, making her a 2nd choice if there are no Elestra available.

Then here come the superior buffer Subs DPS, Buster. This new Machina class has excellent unique party buffs, other than the default party buff, that would boost the team DPS a lot. More of the class you may read the recent April patch note.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• eail
      eail commented
      Editing a comment
      ty for answer u help me alot

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh btw I forgot about the new Avalanche class, a Lancea INT-Ice class. Function similarly to Elestra too.

anther Q plz tell me about best sup dps now

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      My advice: Just try all of them, level them to lvl95 and gain the rewards from main quests. Choose by your own experiences and preferences and focus all the resources you gained from MQ for a better start.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Physician and LF are in good positions atm. Good support and high dps
Working...
X