Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main and sub-chars

Im gonna ask here too

1.How many sub-chars you have and can manage?
    2. Do you spend gold on your sub-chars (example: enhancing gear to higher tier) or funnel them to your main?
    3. Is it possible to have many mains instead of just sub-chars?
    4. Give tips more pls

1. If you meant the maximum character you can have in 1 single account, 17 (or up to 40 if you buy expansions from cash shop). If you meant how many subs you can actually active in, well i don know, see your own play time and routines.
    2. Of course you need gears to be able to clear contents/daily tasks. Spend on those un-server storage-able item such as Calypse, etc. Share as much item as you can with main.
    3. Main, by definition, is the character that you invest the most, or the most powerful. Unless all your characters are identical and equally powerful, then you have multiple mains.
    4. Build subs army with similar stat as your main so that you can share the maximum items with your subs to save costs.
    Last edited by BananaCredits; 05-20-2019, 09:21 PM.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

1. I have 2 main characters. [I mainly SB/Ava & Super-Alt Flurry, both differs on stats so its not tolerable]
      2. Yes, I spend. 1st char's gold is not for 2nd char, vice versa.
      3. Yes, like what I do.
      4. Just play and have fun.
      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Hi,

1.How many sub-chars you have and can manage?
        - I have 32 max Characters as of writing, 10 with up to date gears for contents.
        - In reference to managing, the depends. If you mean dailies and all, only 1 or 2, max will be 3. Mostly use my Sub-mains for Raids and Trial Nests

2. Do you spend gold on your sub-chars (example: enhancing gear to higher tier) or funnel them to your main?
        - Main should always be the priority,
        - Once Main is settled, proceeds to subs.

3. Is it possible to have many mains instead of just sub-chars?
        - Depends. Banana's answer is sufficient.

4. Give tips more pls
        - Nim's tip is enough.
        Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

if you plan to make a platoon of sub characters you need to have at least the Legend Grade Jade Attack Type specific Stats: Elemental(all elements are on it Fire, Ice, Light and Dark) 67k Magical/Physical Attack. Create a class that is the same of your Main character Example you main Moonlord should have Barbarian, Destroyer, Dark Avenger or Gladiator or you can have another ML again. buy an Elemental Conversion Jade(ECJ) if a class you chosen to create has no Elemental Attribute by nature e.a wiht the said event Barbarian, Destroyer, Glad and ML should have ECJ and Dark Avenger don't need ECJ so invest a piece of pure atk UJade for him. if you already have Epic costume on your main Warrior class then good for you that you can server transfer it to other warrior subs. invest on Hero Accessories Vernicka, Aisha, Argenta and alike... if you are lucky you might have Epic Weapon costume for them if you got a Hero Weapon costume 2nd option is the Blessed Hero weapon the gold and shiny themed weapons. uhm what else Variant Dragon Jade is the most cheapest and useful Jade you could have so buy it and upgrade it to at least +6. oh most thing that you must have is the Refined Genesis Accessory start with cheap Gen Ring 2x > Gen Earring> upgrade Gen Earring to Refined Gen Earring> Gen Necklace> Refined Genesis Necklace> craft 2x Genesis Rings> upgrade them to Refined GEnesis Rings. for now that's all I can share to you
          Last edited by Azukano; 05-21-2019, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Azukano
            Azukano commented
            Editing a comment
            I call it miscellaneous because if we don't make use of it (if you're non elemental nature), it will be useless until you use ECJ and make Elemental Attrib from Decal, wings, Tight Costumes cc items etc.

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            Because you used the term "Elemental Ljade" which refers to the normal Ljade that gives elem% in general, where you are actually referring to ECJ to make use of the elem bonus from those items, thats why i was confused.

• Azukano
            Azukano commented
            Editing a comment
            im sorry for that I'm a skeptical person that's why...

meaby this is not part of the topic but there is no time limit to create a spin off characters anymore?
          i have being out of the since the release date of silver hunter in korean servers, when all of EU lost it's data, so..i don't know if there is a time limit or not anymore

Comment

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            The durational creation of spin-off had been removed for several patches now.
        Working...
        X