Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lunar Knight a.k.a Moonlord (Open Topic for all classes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunar Knight a.k.a Moonlord (Open Topic for all classes)

Can Anyone share their knowledge about ML (int classes), like where should i focus on jades? Int Crit? Int Vit? I inspected all geared players but they have different methods. Also can anyone share about other classes like AGI classes where should they focus, also Physical Classes.

PS.. I put moonlord as a prioritize topic because that's my main on dragon nest

This... is quite an open topic isnt it? Also, please priorities the name Moonlord, not Lunar Knight.

I would suggest going into the section "Useful Guidelines and Links" and read the pinned thread about how the game works and how damage is calculated. This would certainly allow you to understand what is important and what isnt. Otherwise, this topic is so open, I dont even know what to answer you. Be more specified so that people can answer.

So now the only question I can see is the INT crit or INT VIT jade. Just ask yourself: are you good dodger, or die easily? If former, then go critical for more damage; if latter, then go more tanky with VIT. However, you can reach the critical cap, 89%, quite easily nowadays with those stats boost from cash accessories and stuff, so when you reached a certain stage, you would eventually overflowing with critical. This is why VIT jades are more expensive than crit.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Tet_The Truth
      Tet_The Truth commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you senpai i just don't know where to post or what to do because im new here btw thanks for ur advice it really helps

Just follow what Evades does.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

I am more interested in reading the description of ML's class mastery 1. Also the skill 'Brave'. Anything else? I can only recall CM1 and brave.
      Thanks in advance to anyone who's going to satisfy our curiosity.

Comment

based on DN skill sim info, the ML CM1 gives 50% int, plus the description of the bubble gain, and for Brave skill, this says the gives 30% attk buff that lasts 20 secs
        Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

Working...
        X