Question about gears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about gears

As of now I am currently at T3 Armors +11 +11 +11 +10 +6 and T3 Weaps +20 +11 with all Ujades.
    Do I go for Skilla first? Or should I go for Atk Ljades?

Go for t3+20, but there's totally no need to go skila unless you like skila's fashion outlook. Personally I prefer having the red glows of t3+20 weapons than skila+0 without glow.
    Getting to t3+20 probably will cost you much less than 100kg for +~100k atk (gear value) whereas atk Ljades easily costs you 300kg for +~50k atk (gear value).

Actually, enhancing skila weapons to like +5 still CAN be a more gold-efficient way of increasing raw gear attack value. However, since there's a chance that the enhancement will downgrade when it fails, and since Ljades have resell value (2 mid hearts if untradable), and also Ljades can be shared among characters, it might be better to invest for Ljades after t3+20.

Comment

T3 +20 is the server average gear, so getting it is your first priority now. Then, go for perfect plates and talismans (rare) with best 2nd stat for your own classes (except FD, they expensive af). L jades and enhancing skila has relatively low cost-to-stat ratio, so you can put them at the back after you get what is cheaper first. Also, wiser to maintain in T3 +20 since skila +0 has higher repair cost but having the exactly same stat as T3 +20.

As mentioned by Faraway, L jades can be shared among all characters. If you has several subs that you are using for farming, it is wise to invest in L jades first before enhancing skila. If you are lacking in gold, you can also wait for the Red Lotus patch (probably July) for the gold removal in enhancing to skila +10, but with 2.5x more lebrium point consumption and no enhancement level dropping.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Working...
      X