Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Male Academic Mission Box Event Finished or Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Academic Mission Box Event Finished or Bug?

Hi, i just wanted to asked if this event is already finished or is it bug? the box is already gone from my inventory. they didnt clarify if the box will be gone from the start since they only said that "can be collectible starting from the May Update Patch on 14th May until the June Update Patch. You can collect and begin anytime during this period." it was also included in june event calendar as continuing May events. can someone please explain it to me? thank you

I think its a bug. Look at photo below they continue that may event

What's up ED? Too many bug(s)

Comment

It's same as previous Mission Boxes. Will be removed at the next patch... So it's totally not BUG.
      But The reward is bug. They said "Male Academic Transformation Set is tradable in Server Storage". But at the fact, it can't be traded in server, even the skill main weapon costume is random can't choose which skill...

Comment

• Lans Vahndreas
        Lans Vahndreas commented
        Editing a comment
        xuicide Try to think it again! "Continuing May Event at June", because the beginning of June still counted as May event according to attendance calendar.
        And the patch is a week after June starts.
        And now u realize it if the uncompleted Academic Box already removed.

If they say May event only till end of May, then will be less than 30 days our time to complete Academic Mission Box.

• Lans Vahndreas
        Lans Vahndreas commented
        Editing a comment
        raVon Probably yes. They always give ambigu statement about most of their events.
        I don't know if that Box can be stored in server. I just open that box and got 4 pcs of cash costumes. And the Main weapon has no option to choose skill. So it's like a random skill given after open the Box.

• clawjack
        clawjack commented
        Editing a comment
        it can be store if you not open it first and sadly those stat about there armor is same from rare type set only weapon is useful there
    Working...
    X