Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Enchancing Calypse Tier3 and Skilla

Hi!
    I would like some help with enchancing tier3 Cal and Skilla weapons and armors
    I would like to know if there's a success percentage chart as well as a requirements chart.
    I've looked around the web and most of the information I've found are around 3 - 4 months old. I'm not sure if they are still reliable (like someone said enhancing Cal tier3+10 is 100% etc.)

Thank You!

Base on my experienced from few days ago , calypse tier3 +1 to +10 is not 100% , i got failure 2x at +5, from what i know it's 80 % +1 to +20 except for +11 "s 100%. Skila has lower percentage right now, so I'm waiting for the patch that will make skila enhancing 80% success rate up to +10.

Comment

• WynterSong
      WynterSong commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you! if that's the case i wont even attempt to enhance my only skilla weapon until next patch!
      very useful info thank you!

Here the chart (currently implemented in DNSEA).
    Credit to Jeezus

Click image for larger version

Name:	YYOB0Ag.png
Views:	467
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	163219
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TVTHPfm.png?width=599&height=468.png
Views:	402
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	163220

About Calypse T3 +10 to +11, yes it is 100% success rate with usage of GDN material (2x different crystal depending on parts).

Also note that it is high chance that on Red Lotus patch the gold cost and material consumption for Skila enhancement, based on what happen on KDN. There is currently no plan for 80% success rate for Skila as well.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      yes we will

• WynterSong
      WynterSong commented
      Editing a comment
      BananaCredits thank you for all your help with this topic!

• marzial09
      marzial09 commented
      Editing a comment
      oh fuck I was scared to enhance +10 to +11 cuz there was no jelly not knowing it was guaranteed xD
Working...
X