Help your old comrade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help your old comrade.

So recently, I started playing dragonest again after 3 years(Yes the last time i played is 2016, around the time where raven is at its peak) and I know that there have been so many changes that happened. I also can't remember my old account anymore so im starting again on scratch.So I have some question to ask and I hope that you will also give some tips so that I can easily adapt after years of hiatus.

1. Bleed Phantom vs Abyss Walker. Who is better in terms of PVE dps?
    2. Is it really worth it to do side quest and farm protection jelly?
    3. Im really confuse on what does the point system do? (Hot tears something? and that lebrium points? I cant really remember what they call haha sorry.)
    4. New way and efficient farming of gold.

Thank you and have a nice day.
    Last edited by Zyppy; 07-16-2019, 09:01 AM.

1. Bleed phantom is currently better than Abyss walker, there is an abyss walker revamp coming soon, maybe that will change, i dont know
    2. I would say yes because jelly is getting more and more expensive since lots of people are enhancing their Skila gear, Legend accesories and forest dragon weapons(End game gear) So farming up jelly now will save you a lot of money in the long run.
    3. You get blood,sweat and tears(three words but one currency) from doing missions on a bulletin board you can find in Saint Haven near boundary gate, on the west side of Saint Haven. Check the shop to see what it has, lots of useful stuff and Lebrium points(not lagidium points lol) are used primarily used for enhancing your gear but have other uses such as buying sunset cloister keys and buying Lebria heraldry and upgrading it(which gives Final damage)
    4. Best way to farm gold is probably doing the missions from the bulletin board, even better if you're willing to farm them on subs too, Some even give 1100g if you're lucky. They also are good for farming dungeon and nest points which are very essential for character growth. Look at the stage points and nest points stores, make sure to use your points to buy the 2000 points boxes from each and open them. You can sell the useless epic grade pouches you get from opening them. For the stage points box, you'll get the new heraldry in your inventory(not those in the epic grade pouch, those are trash to sell) and for the nest points, you'll also get trash epic jades in a pouch by themselves but also unique, high grade unique and legend victory jades from the box. Use what you can, dismantle what you can't or dont need but never dismantle a L jade, you can reroll the stats by buying transcendent dragon jade converter from nest points store(costs 90 extracted powder which you get from dismantling unique and high grade unique jades) You can also craft a victory L jade with 1990 powder too and then just reroll the stats if it's not the ones you can use

Comment

• Zyppy
      Zyppy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a lot of changes and also hard to take all in, but i will surely take my time remembering all of it haha. Thank you very much!

• Estrello
      Estrello commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome, if you ever have more questions, feel free to ask

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      1. As a Ripper main, I would like to say: Come be Ripper

Lastly, How long does it take now to reach max level? I remember that it takes couple to of weeks to reach max level cap before but since they remove the quest board? I assume its easier now?

Comment

• Severelle
      Severelle commented
      Editing a comment
      1 sec. if u you a jumping potion.

• Arkhaez
      Arkhaez commented
      Editing a comment
      Depends whether you level up solo or avail a boosting service from a geared player (or 3rd option, jump potion).

Boosting service to max level could be several hours, while solo leveling could take you days but less than a week.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      1. Main quest, slow (about some tens hours) but you get a lot of resources (e.g. ~15kg, ~191k crystal point, 2.4% bonus atk stat, etc.) from completing it, and you gain access to places such as travel between Calderock and Saint Haven, and Saint Haven to Merca Port, and Red Lotus Palace.

2. Boosting service, fast but will cost you a fortune, and you miss all the benefits from main quests.

3. Jump potion, insta lv95 with some little donation to ED.

I'd assume you are (still) familiar with protection jellies, although this time they are slightly modified? Farming them is definitely worth it especially for players who are still in the leveling process as entering dungeons as a non-max level character consumes incredibly less ftg compare to max level ones. You can even incorporate it in your leveling if you do it solo (like what I am doing on my low level Crus).

Points system is basically an extended ingame currency. You can find a lot of point stores in the game now that offer various gearing items, then lebrium points is used for enhancing.

Comment

Working...
    X