SPENDING EVENT: Snow Iona Transformation Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPENDING EVENT: Snow Iona Transformation Event

hOw can this be a "transformation event" if we need weapons to transform but no weapon was included in the reward?
    Please ED includes the weapon on the reward.

~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
    LINElife

Looks to me that they are trying to jebait people now or just rushing through spending events without any effort of carefully listing what rewards are going to be. Just sad

Comment

I think there will be Iona boxes that will be sold this coming patch.

Similar to last month's spend event featuring Bat Poison accessories, which later became available in cash shop via Halloween Boxes.
      The spend event is likely to secure certain accessories.

Just a guess.
      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• Severelle
        Severelle commented
        Editing a comment
        they gave weapons on Irine's Transformation, it was also spending event and transformation event.

• jeecay
        jeecay commented
        Editing a comment
        if this is the case,, then i don't even..
        for me who've been denied of any luck,, a weapon costume ticket is the last thing my RNG would spit out and even then i'll have to try again for a second one..

i really think this is an honest mistake though,, all we need is to do make them notice the thing

Comment

• Severelle
        Severelle commented
        Editing a comment
        hahaha yah if its a mistake we should make them notice the mistake.

This is probably like one of those commercials you hear of toys where batteries are sold separately.. The weapons will be sold separately. LOL Probably in another spending event.. or it will be put in a new gacha.

Comment

so, the "Transformation Event" is not so transformation at all~
        and we can't even buy the weapon from ppl now that they removed the trade warranty.
        goodluck with this event.
        ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
        LINElife

Comment

Originally posted by Severelle View Post
          so, the "Transformation Event" is not so transformation at all~
          and we can't even buy the weapon from ppl now that they removed the trade warranty.
          goodluck with this event.
          This is definitely deceptive marketing scheme. Looking at it, we initially thought that those rewards are enough for a "transformation" to take place since it's part of the event title. I know several people who already spent 150K CC thinking that they can finally transform to Iona only to realize later on, that they will still have to deal with that damn RNG box for the weapons. Well that defeats the purpose, because the need to open the boxes for RNG itself is the thing players are avoiding that's why they wanted to choose the safer route of joining this spending event. It would have been good if there's still Trade Warranty in the cash shop so you can buy the missing parts from other players, but---they removed it, so what's the point of still joining this event? >__<

Good luck to those spenders who will rage for sure after knowing that they've been deceived.

Comment

Working...
          X