Dream jade + goddess armor question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream jade + goddess armor question

Since Dream Jade can be enhanced now and can multiply up to +200% damage on max enhancement.. Is it safe to assume that the best goddess helm & shoes is the skill that has dreamjade for your class?
    (e.g. Barbarian STOMP Dream Jade = stomp skill is the best goddess for shoes & helm)

PS: dont know about support class Dream Jade though, I'm just talking about the DPS class

Well no, some classes DJ are just utterly shit and has not much increases in their overall DPS.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Well that's sad, thought I hit the jackpot since I looted helm & boots for barbarian stomp. Does that 200% increase for dreamjade doesnt really mean actual damage even on trash jades?
      Now I cant decide maybe gonna use it and make it +5 and wait for the circle swing goddess

Comment

• Estrello
        Estrello commented
        Editing a comment
        You did hit the jackpot lol. My jade is only +2 and I already do double the damage I did with skill and I don't even have goddess equipment. Keep using the stomp helm+boots and enhance your dreamjade to +10 when possible, you'll do some stupid crazy damage.
    Working...
    X