Lethargy and Disarmament Potions??? why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lethargy and Disarmament Potions??? why

these potions you can buy from Merchant April to REDUCE your Atk or Def by certain %...why it exist lol?

Back then we used it to do achievement like 999 combo and stuff. You wouldnt want the mob to die before you reach that right?
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

and also used for hunting hidden titles. you dont want to spend 30 minutes dancing with Orc kim

Comment

Still stocking up and hoard-buying these things up until now, I often use them when I go party with newbies, dressing up with the starter armor and gear, removing all of my stat-boost items (heraldry, costume, dragon jade, talisman, etc.), pretending to be a newbie as well, joining party without any permissions just before they touch the gate portal, and drink Fatigue potion once my FTG runs out. It sounds like I'm free-boosting a newbie, but with the patch? not anymore, just acting like a side-kick to their story. I seldomly do it when I am mentally exhausted from PvP.

I wished that you could stack these debuffs, so my ATK & DEF would be much more lower and equivalent to the new players, I was gonna make a video for doing starter dungeons with all the skills unlocked, but I guess it'll be just gonna be a pipe-dream.
        Last edited by Agent3554; 03-18-2020, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X