Wonderful Theme Park... HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful Theme Park... HELP

Well I am currently lvl 64 and I went to the wonderful theme park (Sparta Goblin) hoping to grind till lvl 70 as recommended. But what I noticed is that after I went in 2 times, I'm unable to enter again as the portal goes black. Did they change the entry limit for it?

What level are you after entering 2 times?
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

My level was 60, then i entered two times and get to 64. After that I'm unable to get in already

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you have any leftover fatigue?

• Newbie000
        Newbie000 commented
        Editing a comment
        yes i have more than enough

Maybe you reach your Entry limit for the Week, Check your entry limit on your Entry Count tab by pressing O and click the entry count tab.

Comment

You can only enter 2 times if I remember correctly

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. I guess the limit had changed to 2 times only, I clearly remembered that i entered two times only since i returned to this game a week ago

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            It has been changed to 2 weekly runs since they've changed the leveling up system.

The EXP given to the character depends solely on its own level, so if you try to do reruns on Dark Tower Magic Institute located at Gray Ruins through the portal on Calderock Village, you would still level up even if you were a level 94 character until you reach the max level cap (which is level 95)

Your best bet of leveling up fast is to select a dungeon that could be cleared easily and not a lengthy passage towards the boss of the dungeon (Closed Ice Valley seems to be the best dungeon to spam levels, its the shortest among all the dungeons once you reach level 40)

I recommend you going for a speedrun! Faster runs would compensate low exp rewards from the dungeons you go! ✧ ( ì ヮ˂)=b

Like Mr.Shovels said, your best bet of leveling up fast is to select a dungeon that could indeed be cleared easily, doing it less than one (1) minute would help you level up much faster!

Heh.
          Last edited by Agent3554; 03-29-2020, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Ah I see.... Things changed pretty much since I last played Btw thanks guys for the help!!

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              Leveling up has changed, if you're playing a character without an exp boost event, i suggest you do the main quest + side quests in order to get as much resoruces as possible to get ready for the end game part of your adventure, which is gearing up your character.
          Working...
          X