Need help to get event reward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to get event reward

I'm currently having an issue to get the "You think that's all we got for BAY server?" event reward. It kept saying that a duplicate item exists so I can't get. I'm thinking maybe that extra anniversary mission box I got from a different event reward is causing this issue.

I have the same problem, to be exact is I cant claim the lv99 jumping potion package

Comment

Yep, same. I can't get the bundle of rewards that have the jumping potion

Comment

I just found a fix for this, but requires at least 2 days. Once you get the anniversary mission box to level 2 and have enough players liked(each day you only have 10 likes, quest description is kinda misleading. You just need to like any random player not a single one), if you open it, the system takes it from you and the level 3 would be in the special storage. Because of that, I was able to receive the "You think that's all we got for BAY server?" reward bundle

Comment

It seems I was reverted back to the first job after using the jumping potion. I hope could get a free job reset because I can't use my 2nd job skills now

Comment

Nvm, seems it was just not auto updated. When I went to a quest, my skills are usable again

Comment

Working...
            X