Arc Heretic's Cruel rush help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arc Heretic's Cruel rush help?

I just tried to play Arc Heretic recently, and i seems unable to fully use cruel rush somehow (currently at lvl 38)

Everytime i cast the skills, it would only hit twice even though i already hold the normal atk button and stack the nightmare force

It still won't continously attacking while dashing like it was supposed to be

is there something that i might be missing ? Like timing stuff , or skill level , or etc

And other skills thay require holding norm. atk button like carnage doesn't have any problem

It might be bugged. Gonna test it out myself to confirm.

Side note though, I suggest not maxing Cruel Rush (or not taking it if you're planning on a reset) because it's not that useful of a skill compared to other choices. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by vjdarktm View Post
      It might be bugged. Gonna test it out myself to confirm.

Side note though, I suggest not maxing Cruel Rush (or not taking it if you're planning on a reset) because it's not that useful of a skill compared to other choices. Just a suggestion.
      thank you for your response and suggestion
      yes, i do planning in reseting later

i'll wait for your test result

Comment

Originally posted by Xera View Post
        I just tried to play Arc Heretic recently, and i seems unable to fully use cruel rush somehow (currently at lvl 38)

Everytime i cast the skills, it would only hit twice even though i already hold the normal atk button and stack the nightmare force

It still won't continously attacking while dashing like it was supposed to be

is there something that i might be missing ? Like timing stuff , or skill level , or etc

And other skills thay require holding norm. atk button like carnage doesn't have any problem
        Cruel Rush needs 3 Nightmare Force for every additional hit. I do not recommend getting this skill. Devastation takes most of your NM Force anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyros View Post

Cruel Rush needs 3 Nightmare Force for every additional hit. I do not recommend getting this skill. Devastation takes most of your NM Force anyway.
          yes it consume 3 nightmare force, but somehow i still couldn't perform the additional attack at all, even though i've stacked the Nightmare force until 100.. which make me wondering whether it is just me or it is a bug T_T

i do plan on reset later xD right now i'm going to try all the skills that Heretic have , or so

thanks for your response anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Xera View Post

yes it consume 3 nightmare force, but somehow i still couldn't perform the additional attack at all, even though i've stacked the Nightmare force until 100.. which make me wondering whether it is just me or it is a bug T_T

i do plan on reset later xD right now i'm going to try all the skills that Heretic have , or so

thanks for your response anyway
            I don't normally use Cruel Rush but try 'manually' clicking the LMB. If I remember correctly I had that certain problem when I try to hold the LMB.

Comment

Seems to be bugged. It doesn't seem to work if you're in base form even with max NM force and only works properly when you're in Arch Heretic Form.

Sorry for the late response. Had trouble with my internet connection for a while there.

Comment

Originally posted by vjdarktm View Post
                Seems to be bugged. It doesn't seem to work if you're in base form even with max NM force and only works properly when you're in Arch Heretic Form.

Sorry for the late response. Had trouble with my internet connection for a while there.
                ohh, so it is really a bug *-*) thank you very much for your responses , i guesss i''l have to level up more to obtain arch heretic form

Comment

Working...
                X