GTX 1050ti or 1060 asus laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTX 1050ti or 1060 asus laptop

Just want to know if which one to choose. I dont want to go overboard i just want to play the game on max settings with good fps on raiding and mass pvp.
    Last edited by Poopybird; 10-10-2017, 12:19 PM.

Go with the 1060. I have a GTX 1050ti right now and I'm not happy with the performance at 1080p max settings.

Comment

Originally posted by InkeiKuraiKen View Post
      Go with the 1060. I have a GTX 1050ti right now and I'm not happy with the performance at 1080p max settings.
      I see how bad it is, are you getting low frame rate?

Comment

At that point it doesn't matter how powerful your GPU is, Dragon Nest does/can not take advantage of your powerful GPU. The amount of processing power the game can take is limited per se.

Comment

go with Titan X..

[CENTER]

Comment

this is not the actual forum to ask this question because the forum is dedicated to discuss things related in the game.

but anyway, using atleast a 1gb or 2gb video card is thte only solution, its not only on the computer, and if you are using a laptop be sure to always choose "high performance" power option so it would run smoothly, and always remove the battery from its socket and just plug it in on its charger as long as you are playing, it will damage the battery if you keep plugging and unplugging and letting the battery be fully charged.

i suggest you to look at the components and the outside look of your laptop, be sure the battery is not screwed internally because you will have a hard time removing that from your computer and reinstalling it back from the socket, just pick a laptop that suits your style and has enough power to play DN smoothly, and is cheaper! look up the required specs on their ED DN page so you will know that the laptop you will purchase has the right power and performance to support the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Poopybird View Post
            Just want to know if which one to choose. I dont want to go overboard i just want to play the game on max settings with good fps on raiding and mass pvp.
            If the 1060 costs like a meal or two over the 1050Ti then go for that.
            I rather save a few bucks more and get something better than spending less for something you'll regret later on.

The 1060 performs way better than 1050Ti, will serve you well for 1080p max settings.
            That's on the desktop performance though.
            Though generally they put the same chip in laptop nowadays, the cooling usually is not as good thus the laptop version can't sustain high core clock compared to desktop version leading to lower frames.
            Typically, 1060 is the best bet if you can afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Knee View Post

If the 1060 costs like a meal or two over the 1050Ti then go for that.
              I rather save a few bucks more and get something better than spending less for something you'll regret later on.

The 1060 performs way better than 1050Ti, will serve you well for 1080p max settings.
              That's on the desktop performance though.
              Though generally they put the same chip in laptop nowadays, the cooling usually is not as good thus the laptop version can't sustain high core clock compared to desktop version leading to lower frames.
              Typically, 1060 is the best bet if you can afford it.
              Thank you for all the replies, i decided to get 1060 over 1050ti

Comment

whatever you choose dragon nest is just that badly optimized.

Comment

Working...
                X