Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubinart Set Effect Missing?

Hello,

just want to ask when i bought rubinart set last march it have set effect , but now when i came back it is gone.

it is a bug or not?

well i have rubinart set and it still does have set bonus effects

Comment

so mine was bug? i dont have the weapon only the armours, but the stats for each part still there but no more set effect which should.

Comment

Rubinart Armors never had set effect. Maybe you're confusing it with something else.
        Rubinart was released in January 2017. The last costume set that has set effect is the Wedding 2016 which was released in June 2016.
        Everything that released after that don't have set effect.

You may refer to my costume guide here.

Comment

No it have thats why i bought the set last March.
          because of the set Effect. The Mighth Rubinart Sets.
          I will not buy it if its not good.

Comment

I was even looking for rubinarts weapon(Fashion) for it to be completed the set effect...

Comment

Originally posted by lRagel View Post
              I was even looking for rubinarts weapon(Fashion) for it to be completed the set effect...
              All Hero Set (Velskud, Argenta, Geraint, Iona, Rubinart) are composed of the Necklace, Wings, Tail, Decal and both Costume Weapons.
              You need to complete all 6-parts to transform into that respective hero. The armors are not part of the set.

The first 3 sets of armors (Velskud, Argenta and Geraint) have set effect of their own but the Iona and Rubinart armors don't have set effect anymore.

Last edited by BabyKuri; 10-16-2017, 12:27 AM.

Comment

The armors don't have set of its own, only accessories have it.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X