Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verification Required?

Can anyone clarify this to me?
    I'm kinda concerned. (After 3 years of playing DN this suddenly happened.)
    So apparently I tried logging in after the maintenance this last Thursday, and BANG!
    suddenly my account needed verification (which had no problems after 3 years of playing from CC to ED)
    Sorry if I kinda panic about this. (Hajimete! )

Can anyone tell me what causes this so called "verification requirement"
    and what are the "requirements".
    I have filled a ticket at the 1:1 Inquiries. (that kinda takes days we all know that LOL!)

And speaking tickets, I have also filled a ticket about a cash weapon coupon. (I heard from sources they replace them.)
    I got a reply from my email, but not in my CC messenger. How can I reply to them? Should I make a new ticket? or should I reply to the email?

*confused
    Let's make our past fade into comparison with the present. ♫

Verbena ((

Comment

Avoid filing more than one ticket to CC as it will delay their action to it further.

As for the verification requirement, if you stopped playing DN for quite some time and just come back again you definitely would see that. *nothing to worry*

As for the requirement i kind of not sure about this because it's been quite some time already since a saw that message in my account.
      Requirement: I think some ID? voters ID or driver's license something like that or other ID that could prove that your the owner of the account. They would ask you for the specific ID most probably...
      Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• Wanderer
        Wanderer commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, the ticket about the coupon was filed weeks ago. Somehow I didn't receive any mail in my cherry credits account. I only receiver from my email.

Weird that you got it just in one and not in the other, I was sure support still send messages to the site's inbox. I would recommend to reply to both just in case and add an explanation on why you did so.

This verification should be due to inactivity just as darkb1ader explained, as it sometimes happened while under CC. If you have already filled a ticket to support, just wait, they should be able to solve it. Keep in mind it's weekend.

Comment

• Wanderer
        Wanderer commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I did reply to the email itself. I just hope they notice it though.

I've been active since my registration last 2014.
      I was still able to log in, the night before the maintainance.
      And after all the patches and stuff, why now
      Last edited by Wanderer; 10-14-2017, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X