Warning! CBN BUG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning! CBN BUG

So yesterday I saw someone giving a free run in CBN who had a ticket, then I remembered that there're so many reports about this Bug so I did it too(Can't tell how I did it), but what I did is just to see if it will still work but it did. I didn't tried to click the box as it was not the part of my plan. Sadly, the party members left the party cuz' they thought I was trying to open the box.

Guys, that is why you should never give a free run. You should let them pay you ateast 400G PER RUN?. The bug still works.

Conclusion: Buggers tend to use some kind of technique to get in first before the PL gets to open the chest. This thing will ruin the fun of new players as it may steal the loots of new players without knowing what just happened.

EDITED: To avoid the forum policy punishments.
    Last edited by Kuen; 06-13-2018, 07:10 PM.

Thank you for the fair warning. So, have you compensated the party leader with his 500g + 100 jelly + 1 set of Talisman/Jade/Heraldry?

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Then all's well that ends well.

Though, you should probably refrain from testing similar bug again in the future. In worst case's scenario, your party members could make a report of your misdeed.

• Kuen
      Kuen commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, I forgot to tell them that I was going to try something. I should be telling everyone the next I am gonna try to test a bug. His friends kept PMing me with "ginagawa mue HAHAHAH and Tatanga mo bobo ka", which I don't understand.

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Typical 'peenoise' trashtalk. In translation, it implies that yer dickhead for scamming.

Or you can run with Guildmates or some trusted friends. Selling CBN runs are kind of disheartening. Well, for newbies tho, selling the runs for 500g is okay, but you could lose more (Points, Jellies, etc.)

If anything, you could help the newbie out by inviting your Guildies to join the run (ofc out of goodwill) and returning the PL status to the CBN holder.

Well, this bug should be fixed so that there's no reason to sell runs (except for greed ofc).
    Last edited by Skyros; 06-12-2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh what I meant about 'returning the PL status' is that the Ticket holder creates the party, passes the PL status to me to recruit guildmates then I return the PL status to the Ticket holder.
      That's how I've been helping with CBN runs and so far no problems.

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Skyros oh I see, there was a time my friend created the pt, we finished cerb, she cc-ed [PL transferred to me], I invited her other sub for cerb, gave her PL then after the nest I'm the one in the chest area (well she used diff chars as tix holder) so yeah, I thought it might happen in other cases too.

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if that happens I just can goad my guidies to give the tradeable loots back to the Ticket holder. Sux tho as the extra points are lost cause.

Better if they let you run it solo, i don't get it what's in developers mind, they should give the player the choice to do it in a party or solo like any 4 man nest. and u don't need to be geared to clear CBN.

Comment

• [aL]
      [aL] commented
      Editing a comment
      The problem at hand is not the game, its the community itself. Making it not solo-able means that people will interact with each other, help each other and then maybe eventually became permanent nest party or in-game friends. The spamming and stuff, is also a community problem, its not meant to be spammed for profit, its meant to help new players.

Ive help real new player running Cerberus Nest, they started not knowing what it is, where to enter the nest, and what to do with the reward. On the span of 3 runs, I’ve managed to teach/help him understand the basics of stuff. Again its an MMO, its meant to be played with others not solo.

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      [aL] players like you are very rare nowadays, most out there are exploiters of gullible newbie or legitimate returnee, since they unable to fix the bug (they should have known it for months) they should let it solo able so that nobody can rob the loot to whom it is intended.

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Or just fix the goddamned bug kek. As far as solo content goes, newbies are kind of off. As a newb, I wouldn't know about CBN or what will the rewards do, so I wouldn't bother running it (unless I am an infinitely curious person and ran it myself).
      As for the community, CBN is great way to meet the new players with the veterans. New players can learn from the vets while the vets themselves earn good rewards. MMOs thrive by player-to-player interaction. If I can just solo all stuff, I've removed the 'MMO' part of MMORPGs. CBN aids for information exchange while making it worthwhile.

Did you just explain how to bug?
    Isn't that punishable as indicated in policy?
    :thonking:

Comment

• Kuen
      Kuen commented
      Editing a comment
      Should probably edit it now, my bad. I forgot this part of the policies.
Working...
X