Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

neris to calypse transformation guide and enhancement materials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neris to calypse transformation guide and enhancement materials?

any brilliant heart to share or to give an idea all newbie players to know how to have neris set to calypse set transfermation and enchancement

thank's for our beloved player's for being kindness

peace!

1. Hoard garnets and high essence 300 or more
    2. wait for *30% enhance event
    3. yolo, dont use jellies
    4. ???
    5. calypse

Comment

I'm not a professional.. but the process goes like this :

Neris > Medea T1 > Medea T2 > Calypse T1 > Calypse T2 (Max)

Each category will have to be +20 enhancement, before able to "Transform" to next category.. and back to +0
      Neris +0 to +10 only needed Golds, +11 to +20 need a few High Grade Garnet (Uses 16 or 18 Protection Jelly for +11 to +20)
      Medea +0 to +10 will need 1 Lebrium Powerstone per enhance, and +11 to +20 still need 1 Lebrium Powerstone, High Grade Garnet & few High Grade Essence Seed (Uses 60 Protection Jelly for +11 to +20, I think both for T1 and T2)
      Calypse is your worst nightmare.. need 50+ Lebrium Powerstone even from +1.. all the way to +20.. and the enhancement fee is nightmare.. uses 100 Protection Jelly (better use Enhancement Hammer Legend).. and as usual, uses High Grade Garnet+High Grade Esence Seed too

to transform, craft a "Converter" from Blacksmith's [Craft] Option, its on "Common Item" I guess
      you will need a nightmarish fee + high grade garnet & spera

good luck! (the gacha event for +20 Medea T2 Set is really important for newbies, get it! only TopUp and get 10x Anniversary Gacha Box in your character's inventory
      30 August = you get it!.. can't buy from TH, need to TopUp lol)
      Last edited by xForgetty; 08-12-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

thank you guys omg...we need +20 to transform hahhaa RIP!

Comment

And if I may add, don't forget to get Golden Goose VIP for 50% enhancement fee reduction. Very useful especially when you're upgrading medea and calypse equipments from +11 to +20 since the gold requirement for upgrading will cost you from around 1KG to as high as 8KG per upgrade level. Get this and upgrade during enhancement boost event and you'll be saving a lot of your hard-earned gold.

Comment

Some materials have changed (Powerstones to Lebrium) but here's a comprehensive guide about gear enhancement created by the GMs themselves.

http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/pm-blog/15
            http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/pm-blog/16

and next time, please post your question in Question & Answer section.
            This section is for user-created guides and not for "Do you have guideline for XX" questions. Thank you.

Last edited by BabyKuri; 08-13-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

i made my mistake to post it in section so.im saying sarry thank's guys for ur opinion ty

Comment

hello im a rh player. have not played for a long time. is rune dragon equipment still transform to hero medea? can see converter anywhere, if not what is the use of rune dragon equip anymore?

Comment

• Graupelle11
                  Graupelle11 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you got the time, and your char can handle the abyss mode of Chiron Dungeons, just do at least the dq everday to farm lebrium points. Then buy the calypse set from the lebria store. It will take time, but it is way cheaper.

• atom100
                  atom100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  doing the daily tasks and weekly tasks w/ unique rune gears should be no problem, just do the labyrinth lv1 or the EZ mode. u can have some calypse gears in one month, save those gold for enhancing those calypse gears.

• erareign
                  erareign commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thank you guys for answering and for all the advice. much appreciated.
              Working...
              X