Legend titles.. "Teardrop" or "Sharing Goddess's Grief"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend titles.. "Teardrop" or "Sharing Goddess's Grief"

Just want to ask which is better for Ray Mechanic and Shooting Star. I'm about to get those titles in less than 2 weeks I guess, but I'm not sure what to get. Both my Ray mechanic and Shooting star are using light ECJ. And while I'm at it, I want to add: Is there any different if you use other ECJ like ice or fire? Or are they all the same? just converting your element.

Thank you in advance :3

1. get Teardrop
    2. No, they are all the same and won't add any debuff to mobs like poision,burn,freeze, they will only boost your damage output a little (works similar to fd) and benefits from -x% ele debuff

Comment

• StarBright
      StarBright commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the info senpai!

1. Get TEARDROP Title.
    2. All element are same. But special mention when you like to DO SOLO, Mercenary debuff like Velskud's -40% debuff skill, etc. are OP.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• StarBright
      StarBright commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you senpai. going to work hard for Velskud, right now im using Nerwin with SB and a debuff too

With the advent of equalilzed jades (% phys/mag and %elem damages), Tear Drop has become a much better title.
    Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
    BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

Thank you guys for your response and I want to add something... Hopefully you can help me with it too... now that I already got Teardrop to my RM and SS, I was wondering if getting SGG is a good Idea in my Adept and Physician... Or should I save points for them to get Teardrop too? Again thank you very much for the response :>

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        the more u should get teardrop, since most elemental class are already high in their respective element w/o title more prone to diminishing return. and to add teardrop have more FD and crit. dmg. compare to SGG.

• StarBright
        StarBright commented
        Editing a comment
        ahh okay okay. thank you very much for the info senpai! ♥♥
    Working...
    X