Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MINI GUIDE 2018 X-MAS EVENT (HUNT "PREMIUM RUDOLPH DUCK DOWN x10" FASTER)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINI GUIDE 2018 X-MAS EVENT (HUNT "PREMIUM RUDOLPH DUCK DOWN x10" FASTER)

This guide to help anyone who don't know how to hunt "Premium Rudolph Duck Down x10" faster.

I haven't tried other methods to hunt this Quest Item, but at least I share what I've found these few days after Event Patch released.
    Technically "Premium Rudolph Duck Down" is dropped in most dungeon, like in DQ Dungeon Lv. 95.
    It's appeared randomly, or even not appeared at all. Sometimes 10x run in Abyss dungeon Lv. 95 the Duck only appeared once. It's depends on your luck how worst is it

But what I've experienced it's always dropped in "Wonderful Theme Park - Treasure Stage", even sometimes this Duck appeared 2x in 1 dungeon.

1. Take Event Quest from NPC: Storyteller Kathy
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Duck Down Guide 1 Take Quest.jpg Views:	1 Size:	135.4 KB ID:	153737

If you do not take this Event Quest from NPC: Kathy, "Premium Rudolph Duck Down" will never dropped even you kill the Duck.

2. Go to “Wonderful Theme Park” in Saint Haven
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Duck Down Guide 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	186.5 KB ID:	153738

3. Enter dungeons in “Gate of Memories” Click image for larger version  Name:	Duck Down Guide 3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	114.2 KB ID:	153739

"Premium Rudolph Duck Down" dropped from Rudolph Duck appeared in dungeon Click image for larger version  Name:	Duck Down Guide 4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	211.2 KB ID:	153772

Note: You need "Memory Fragment" to enter dungeons in "Gate of Memories" Click image for larger version  Name:	MF Guide 1. Memory Fragment.jpg Views:	2 Size:	134.2 KB ID:	153761

Guide how to obtain "Memory Fragment" below this segment.

This is the same method with hunting Dark Cube for Crafting Genesis Accessories.
    I advice you to grind at "Marching Route of Despair" sometimes duck appeared in Boss Zone, so better reach Boss Zone, if you found Duck there, kill the Duck and The boss (not the other mobs) then take all loots dropped from Boss and leave dungeon. So your weekly limit not yet counted and you can enter this dungeon unlimited as long as you have alot of "Memory Fragment."

4. After you’ve collected all 10 “Premium Rudolph Duck Down”, report your Quest to NPC: Storyteller Kathy and receive Quest Reward
    Note: "Premium Rudolph Duck Down" is placed on "Quest" tab in your inventory.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Duck Down Guide 5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	225.9 KB ID:	153740
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Duck Down Guide 6.jpg Views:	1 Size:	193.3 KB ID:	153741

HOW TO OBTAIN 'Memory Fragment"

1. In Saint Haven, go to "Boundary Gate" and choose "Rhadames"
    Click image for larger version  Name:	MF Guide 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	182.9 KB ID:	153759

2. In "Rhadames" head to "Distorted Zone" Lv. 93
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MF Guide 3.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	153779

Chose which place do you want between "Cathedral Confessional" and "Dry Sand Swamp" (Abyss mode)

Side Note: If your Inventory large enough, pick all loots there every your run, especially Dragon Jade, Talisman. and Theano parts.
    Disassemble all Dragon Jade ,Talisman and Theano you've got, then sell disassembled items to NPC for additional gold. Obsession Theano gives you Nest Point if you disassemble it. Normal Theano gives you Garnet.
    Since cost to disassemble Jades, Talisman and some equipment are reduced, you'll get additional Gold.
    At least enough to repair equipment and rent Guild Costumes

Uhm... This "Memory Fragment" not always dropped, so you need spare time to hunt it. Those Dungeons in Distorted Zone only eat your 60 FTG each run
    Last edited by Lans Vahndreas; 12-13-2018, 12:59 AM.

Yo, thanks for this man!

Friendly tip: Memory Fragments can be placed in Server Storage so if you got subs, you can use them to run the dungeon and use your main to get inside the theme park. Hope that helps.

Comment

The event lasts for 1 month (until next monthly update patch)
      I always encounter at least 1 Duck on each Daily-Dungeon quest.. so it should be completed in 10 days

for casual/limited players, you should really save your playtime than farming Memory Fragment.. you know how DN SEA's RNG works lol
      also them FTG could be used for nests

nevertheless, great guide! for those wanted to complete fast hahah

Comment

i tried every WTP dungeon, the manticore stage always drops 2 ducks for me based on 4runs.
        IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

Thank you for this.

any other places to hunt the ducks? Wtp dungeons can only be accessed once a week (there are three of those dungeons)
          ---------
          DN SEA
          Harmonicah (Physician)
          Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
          ---------

Comment

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            as long as you got memory fragments you can access those dungeons indefinitely, remember how they farm dark cubes? after killing the boss and taking the loot, you can press esc and return to town.
        Working...
        X