Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Massive Compilation of Unreleased Future Cash Items in SEA & Discussion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf that doge head gear looks sick

Comment

I updated all the LINKS to view in my Sta.sh collection, You can click any of the images to see their original size max 1920 x 1200.

Comment

Dragon Nest Merchandise!! -From China

Sorceress

Academic

Warrior

Mushroom Costume from AppleBerryKitty video

Comment

That merch is fanmade by a figure maker from China

Comment

This is such a long, image heavy thread with a very long scrollbar s: some of these images go above 5 MB

May I suggest to reorganize it, perhaps with imgur albums for example https://blog.imgur.com/2015/04/07/em...post-anywhere/ and put a "image heavy" warning or something for mobile users.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbena View Post
              - snip -
              I will try your suggestion.

I already mentioned before in my future preparation threads pinned at general discussion that this is a very lengthy thread with media files. I will put it in the notes and disclaimer to warn everybody then and also for mobile users. I edited one by one all 1000+ images presented in this thread and made sure all and each except gifs are below 1mb.

I tried embedding/attaching using the forum advance edit function before, so that the images appear small and less scrolling and can be viewed in full resolution directly at my Sta.sh site. Because of very annoying forum bugs, it won't work as intended.

It'll be a very long scrolling because of how this forum function. When you click next page or any pages below, this thread will become ALL in ONE page and an everlasting scrolling. *Although you can change the setting, but not everyone will know about it unless they get informed ahead of time.
              And in the near future when it reach tens of thousand posts, we might have to scroll down ALL in ONE the whole thousand posts with all the media files posted by people.

This forum is not user-friendly in long thread discussion like this.
              Last edited by BlazingSkies; 10-01-2017, 08:51 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

I will reorganize this thread soon and will add more compilation, these things will take a lot of time so be patient.

Anyway I'm looking forward to this kyoot gesture from DN Korea Moonlight Event.

Comment

Blaze-san, do you have stat for the RM exclusive costume including the weap? Thanks

Comment

• BlazingSkies
                    BlazingSkies commented
                    Editing a comment
                    AFAIK the Ray Mechanic Costume is 4 set [RARE], and its stats is the same as the current stats of our one piece/weapon in 4 SET costumes.

• Wiiwoo
                    Wiiwoo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    tenkyu Blaze..

Any idea what is the next epic costume? Looking for cute sorc costumes. They only release the ones that make sorcs look like old maids Only the flight attendant and the mushroom are cute but I bet they are not epic ones
                  Last edited by missjenn; 10-04-2017, 03:54 AM.
                  i will forever be a Force User who hates dark attack HAHAHAH !!!
                  -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

Originally posted by missjenn View Post
                    Any idea what is the next epic costume? Looking for cute sorc costumes. They only release the ones that make sorcs look like old maids Only the flight attendant and the mushroom are cute but I bet they are not epic ones
                    Here's from post #14
                    Originally posted by BlazingSkies View Post
                    For next SEA epic costumes: Here's my speculation.

A.17 The Three Musketeers costumes 7 set was [Epic] in DN Korea , but DN Japan - Normal/Magic

OR

A.18 Wedding costumes V1 7 set was [Epic] in DN Korea & China

There are many choices if ED decided to release the costumes in the list to be epic. (Phantom Thief costumes 7 set was RARE in DN Korea & China)

Comment

• missjenn
                      missjenn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      sad. guess will pass for either. but i love your costume pictures compilation. so nice to check from time to time.

I had to bump because this is a very good guide/documentation.
                    ---------
                    DN SEA
                    Harmonicah (Physician)
                    Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
                    ---------

Comment

Working...
                    X