Eye plz, stop your cheating now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye plz, stop your cheating now

Tasha Don't treat us like fool again please, How many times "sincerely sorry" gonna saying again and again ?
    You can't do that ninja change after 2 days of event, most of us was opened 200box already and you just change the reward suddenly, HOW CAN YOU DO THAT CHEATING TO PLAYERS ?

Its really annoying since cherrycredit transfer to Eyedentity, you successfully make us disappointed few times since SEPT 2017, You cant just ninja change the rewards in few times. Did you take care of player's feeling ? Or just want to earn our money, what you doing is no different with robbers....

Its kinda waste my time and make me speechless on EYEDENTITY already... DON'T MAKE US DISAPPOINTED ON YOU PLEASE...

*Pardon me for my poor english, Thanks*

================================================== ================================================== ======================================

After few hours, ED was show us this :

**I know the gestures won't help us much like Unique Growth type Spirit, but at least they do check out our suggestion and complaint.
    Well, it's fine with me, better than nothing like they knew their fault.
    Just... I will not join any future event at the first time, it make me feel like stupid or whatever, I really stupid.
    Thanks Tasha anyway.**

And, Before you give the gesture, please do solve Lancea Gesture bug...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-01-24 12-00-17 Wed.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	345.3 KB
ID:	119422
    Last edited by Fai; 01-23-2018, 09:05 PM.
    Caption

you know, people can really sue ED for these misleading mechanics, especially when it involves large amount of real money. Its downright scamming

Comment

• Fai
      Fai commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya, its downright scamming...

• theredgumball
      theredgumball commented
      Editing a comment
      in US, the federal trade commission is responsible for pursuing false advertising claims based on two criteria-- deceptive or unfair:

1.An ad is deceptive if:
      - It misleads consumers acting reasonably under the circumstances; and
      - It is important to a consumer’s decision to buy a product.

2.) An ad is unfair if:

-it causes substantial consumer injury that can’t be avoided; and
      -that injury isn’t outweighed by the benefit to consumers.

With the case here, it may fall under the deceptive criteria. If the same fair trade laws apply for SG/MY/PH, then you can have legal claims on their event changes. Note however that this might somehow be a not-so-strong case because they always put in their event terms and conditions that "terms and conditions may change without prior notice" with us not contesting about this specific term prior to the event itself.

• Fai
      Fai commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay... just let ED play and control everything, i am done with this...

From what i've learned ED doesnt really care about our feedback or about what we complainin about.
    They're just want our $$ and nothing else,Its kinda hopeless to try opennin topics about these stuff.
    Just try to enjoy what's left from DN.

Comment

What will you do next ED?

Comment

As much as I want to say "What do you expect? It's ED, deal with it and enjoy what little fun remaining from the game", this has gone too much. No form of apology, save for the promised reward as featured in the original post, could possibly pardon them for this deception.

gpals0623 Care to give a comment in regard to your misleading event?

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          Well......

• NearLawlet
          NearLawlet commented
          Editing a comment
          Merely revising the post doesn't change the fact that their original post has misled people into buying Gacha in order to get growth-type spirit.

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't like the reply tbh. It's silly.

By any chance, is there any real lawyer here and study if these can be actually be used to sue ED for scamming?
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

you guys need to start saving proofs of ninja editing before e.d. deletes it all lol.
          Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
          Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
          Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
          Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

was this edited before the event?

Comment

This is what happens when a company loses 5-7 billion KRW a year and has to fire a good chunk of their old, experienced employees in favor of hiring those new to the job market, since they can get away with paying them less each year due to their lack of experience. This has sadly backfired in their case.

If you notice Tasha's wording early on around the time of the first stream, what you'll notice is that she places a heavy emphasis on how she views this more so as a significant step to advance her career rather than something she is considering long-term. This goes back to her over-emphasis on 'professionalism', which from my experience is often only prevalent in those who lack work experience in their respective career fields. Work experience gives rise to confidence, and said over-emphasis on professionalism early on declines to a more moderate level.

Comment

• BananaCredits
                BananaCredits commented
                Editing a comment
                Agree ^
                For me, what I think of Tasha is more like an Ambassador than Project Manager.

• Vaddix
                Vaddix commented
                Editing a comment
                well, during the PH Meet & Greet session(I was there). Tasha did mention that she`s still new to this field and still building experience. From the sound of that, she`s like some college student doing her required OJT to pass the current term. And as of now, I think her required hours for OJT is finished and she`s out of ED and the role as DN SEA`s PM.

• Riugа
                Riugа commented
                Editing a comment
                That's true, they are recruiting a new PM, which may or may not replace Tasha, though I think it will.

Here's the link in case some people here missed my message on Discord. https://www.eyedentitygames.com/care...2&strGubun=ing

Additionally, the standard now for database admin recruitment for DN has dropped to '2 years career experience (and experience with MSSQL)'. Now 2 years is doable if they were working at Blizzard and the like, but that certainly isn't the case for obvious reasons. This should explain the recent DB-related screw-ups, especially in NA.

Here's the proof regarding DB admin recruitment standards: http://admin.eyedentitygames.com/upl...0325100841.png
                Last edited by Riugа; 01-24-2018, 12:48 AM.
            Working...
            X