Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Feature Suggestion] Game disconnections to go back to the login screen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Feature Suggestion] Game disconnections to go back to the login screen.

Every time we see this "Disconnected from the server", "argh" we muttered. So I'm here to suggest why not just turn it right back to the login screen after disconnections instead of closing the client down. Save us some time of loading. Other MMOs does this, so why not us too?

This would help people performing an important role during runs to get back quick whenever they dc. Might be abusable though. FDC! pull the plug! deliberately skip a mechanic and get right back.
    And also, disconnections seems rampant these days. This might be good to lessen the stress it brings to the players.

So whether this is a good or bad idea, please deliberate this suggestion carefully, ED, . . .if you guys still care about us.

Everyone don't love to seeing this.

★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
    Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
    Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
    DNSEA Discord Invite

Up for this one. Yeah no need to wait for so long if you dc'ed ==', it sucks when you dc'ed in the middle of the run and didn't get any loots. Esp when running important runs like raid nests with time limit if dps/healer got dc'ed either pt failed because no healer or pt failed because time over, lack of dps. But I guess it has something to do with the security of the game. .-.

Comment

Or they could fix the now-rampant frequent disconnection issue, and make the game playable again.

I'm sick of getting disconnected 10/10 tries all the time...

Comment

• MeshPolygon
        MeshPolygon commented
        Editing a comment
        It'll come handy if ED can't straighten up the server anymore.

I'm yet to experience this rampant frequent dc issue. Haven't DC'ed hard yet. Yet to taste the ordeal you guys faced and see how ED fucked things up this time around.
        Last edited by MeshPolygon; 02-08-2018, 06:50 AM.

good up for this one

Comment

But you need internet connection whenever trying to launch your dnlauncher and the game itself, whenever you're going to the log-in page, even if your internet gets disconnected just for a moment, game will notify you that you have been disconnected from the server, it happens mostly because you're idle for too long, or maybe its just an ISP issue with their server.

This is a great idea if only it's possible, as i said, when launching the whole game, it entirely relies on having internet connectivity, if you get disconnected it means you got cut out of the server and really need to reconnect in order to initialize the game again (while you're in the loading screen when you just start-up the game, it temporarily re-reads the .pak files and downloads a small amount of data from the server so it won't be necessary for your computer to keep frequently downloading files from their server, in other words, temporary files or caches)

that's my opinion, and my theory

Comment

Working...
        X