Magical Design Synthesis Device for Costume Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magical Design Synthesis Device for Costume Weapons

If you already know how the "Magical design synthesis device" works, I am sure that you would have an idea what I am suggesting.
    The magical design synthesis device is used for combining 2 costumes of the same part, and the outcome would be the design and stats that you desire. Imagine how useful what I'm suggesting.
    Currently the costume weapon that has the highest stats are the Musketeer costume weapons. And for me, all the epic costume weapons are visually boring compared to the light/abyss/darkness/golden/ those that are sold in the cash shop such as the christmass or halloween costume weapons.
    With what I am suggesting, you can freely choose the stats and design of your costume weapon. So if you have a Musketeer costume weapons and a light costume weapon and (if implemented) you have this device, you can combine those costume weapons. Surely, you'll choose the stats of the Musketeer costume weapon and the design would be of the light costume weapon.
    Many would want this item including me.
    And if they decide to add this device into the game, they should introduce a new way of getting those light/abyss/darkness/golden costume weapons.

i agree on this post, customization of aesthetics or costumes on each player's character could make the game more entertaining and lively, they should actually add up their own customization of costumes and accessories but as an admin stated that this could eat up a lot of memory on their server, could end up making lag for everybody else, because if you made something, everybody else in the game has to have that data accessed through their DN FOLDER installed or inside the .pak files in order for everybody else to see your work.

those very catchy weapon costumes should have an upgrade on their stats as well, they are attractive and an eye candy, but they have the least favorable stats in the game, majority of players would rather choose to acquire a musketeer costume weapon instead of having a coupon to buy a cool weapon costume, but has a stat as on par as the wings, tails, and decal on magician sander's shop.

A lot of people have suggested this feature ingame, but it looks like it is being overlooked by the developers, maybe they have something in mind to fill in with this request, we just have to wait a little longer

Comment

If im not mistaken, there is already a costume weapon in other servers that kinda works the same with what I am suggesting. It's called Conversion Costume Weapon, it has a bit higher stats than the musketeer costume and you can use that mirror thing to replicate/copy the looks of other costume weapons. The downside is that it's expensive to acquire and it is not a permanent feature ingame.

Comment

i have a hunch as to why it isn't a permanent feature in the game, is because it will make all other powerful players that already is, MORE powerful, this could bring up conflict as it already is in the game.
        well a lot of "Free to play" players are complaining a lot of things in the game, i don't know why these people satisfied with the game service, they aren't paying to maintain the game, employee's and developers paid for their efforts, so they don't have the rights to complain, even if they don't play, there are still a lot of cash players out there who would.

Comment

Working...
        X