Wonderful theme Park Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful theme Park Store

Patch 236-237 Chronicle character creation specially for newbies.
    ​​​​​Improve the Hero Synthesis system cos the Minions/Mount functions have gone ahead
    and no updates on the Wonderful Theme Park Store yet.
    The Farm Channel has also been improved how come the Wonderful Theme Park is left out?

The DWC Create character can it be combined with the Hero Synthesis.
    The DWC Colosseum Channel , status?
    I'd like to try to play as Gosuk again Tasha .
    Last edited by ELpatron50; 04-15-2018, 01:28 AM.
    http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Oh god, this is going nowhere again.
    How does DWC Char can be combined via Hero Synthesis?
    BananaCredits BabyKuri Mr.Shovels McYongers please help us, the forum people can't understand this.
    We need your wonderful and point-to-point description of his thread.

Verbena please do us a favor about this guy, we can understand some of his sentence/paragraph but he goes overboard like "The DWC Create character can it be combined with the Hero Synthesis."

Thanks!
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• myon
      myon commented
      Editing a comment
      I am pretty sure that he's talking about those heroes/mercenaries to synth about.
      However, the guy's point was all over the place
      He wants the WTP to be improved while talking about the WTP store
      Then talks about being Gosuk
      LMAO

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      BananaCredits the moving mount is no improvement? myon WTP cos it is stagnant no updates improvements until now.
      Nimmienaticz the create character DWC can be a substitute Hero for synthesis was my suggestion.
      Last edited by ELpatron50; 04-10-2018, 06:48 AM.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      WTF is "the moving mount is no improvement"? The mounts are always movable duhh.
      WTP no updates improvements? Tell me what the farm store had updated when WTP had updated for Chaos heraldies?
      DWC characters as substitute for hero synthesis? Wow so you means you wants free materials for synthesising heroes?

*PS: used 4 days to decode his manuscripts

Originally posted by Nimmienaticz View Post
    Oh god, this is going nowhere again.
    How does DWC Char can be combined via Hero Synthesis?
    BananaCredits BabyKuri Mr.Shovels McYongers please help us, the forum people can't understand this.
    We need your wonderful and point-to-point description of his thread.

Verbena please do us a favor about this guy, we can understand some of his sentence/paragraph but he goes overboard like "The DWC Create character can it be combined with the Hero Synthesis."

Thanks!
    Do take note that this is a suggestions subforum.
    However nonsense it sounds like, it doesn't actually violate any rules.

Comment

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nimmienaticz your shoulders are too broad did i juz say that? No offence I just think that more suggestions is better
      IMO.
      BananaCredits It used to be way back 2011 that players can play as Gosuk/ Goblin character with unique story Quests
      in Holywood/Spring/Green/Westwood .
      Last edited by ELpatron50; 04-10-2018, 06:52 AM.

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you referring to this?

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nimmienaticz Trainee Gosuk replaced a low level__? character (any class) which U chose in log-in screen
      that was a special event in 2012 if i can recall it exactly.
      That was prior to the KALI class or after i ain't sure yet I played the Hero Gosuk (green/trainee)
      with Story Quests i completed.
      Last edited by ELpatron50; 04-16-2018, 07:08 AM.

As hilarious as this guy sounds he's obviously not good in english. Although the DWC character for Hero Synthesis really is nonsense.
    "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Jokes aside, I dont see any further point to improve or update DWC since all the servers are merged into one now, it would be alot better if they just remove that content. And using a DWC for synthesizing is indeed a stupid suggestion. WTP Store does indeed needs an update, *coughs* Wonderful Black Dragon Costume. Then again, welcome to Dragon Nest SEA where your suggestions will never be heard.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        they should instead, add up other costumes in WTP STORE that increases in stat and rarity, not only that but available as well for synthesis, so that other free to play players have access to costumes they can work out with hard work by grinding points, instead of buying something at TH.

then again, this could be bias if the stats are the same as the other rare costumes, maybe slightly weaker than the ones sold at cash shop or available on TH, but still worthy enough to be farmed.

they should remove all unnecessary jewels on WTP as well (since they are abundant in most sources you can obtain them, such as gifting npcs at all other locations not just in saint haven)

• KillianQ
        KillianQ commented
        Editing a comment
        the costumes are fine since they're meant to be easily-accessed by new players, making them synthesizable is too much to ask

F2P players can still get rare costumes by grinding for gold, which is the NORMAL way of playing ANY MMORPG...topping-up is just a faster option

i do agree on the removal of other jewels since everyone is more focused on the end game

Originally posted by Vaddix View Post
      Jokes aside, I dont see any further point to improve or update DWC since all the servers are merged into one now, it would be alot better if they just remove that content. And using a DWC for synthesizing is indeed a stupid suggestion. WTP Store does indeed needs an update, *coughs* Wonderful Black Dragon Costume. Then again, welcome to Dragon Nest SEA where your suggestions will never be heard.
      Instead of wasting DWC Content by removing it, why not DWC Characters be Synthesize as New Heroes.
      It is also to boost newbie players from level 1 to levl 60 instantly enabling them to play in DWC .
      As for the Gosuk goblin character can it revert to the way it was in 2012.

http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        oh my god...

• Vaddix
        Vaddix commented
        Editing a comment
        give me a break, for fuck's sake.

• KillianQ
        KillianQ commented
        Editing a comment