DNP vouchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNP vouchers

Please bring back the DNP vouchers from the cash shop.
    I remember back in the days where you can load up CC then use that points to buy a voucher then sell it through trading house.

It's simple cashers will load up and buy a vouchers and put it up for sale through TH then us commoners can buy it by golds and spend those DNP to buy things from the cash shop.
    I find it a lot safer and easier this way rather than buying codes from players by which most of them are nothing more but scammers. And no rules are broken this way as far as I can tell.

played DNs for 6years, never knew DNPvoucher can be placed in TH...
    those kind of transaction is illigal, they want us player to donate in the game instead of just farm it.
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

Comment

DNP voucher cannot be traded at the Trading House. You got the point directly and immediately after you bought the voucher from Cash Shop.
      • DNP buyer will purchase a designated item belonging to DNP seller from TH (e.g 60k gold)
      • DNP seller will, in return, purchase yet another designated item belonging to DNP buyer (e.g 10k DNP with 1:6 DNP to Gold ratio)
      • Or vice versa.
      ​​​​​​Many DNP buyers/sellers who traded first were scammed. It's not as safe as you may believe.

If you want to 'buy gold', you can do so legally by purchasing cash items (e.g Job Change Scroll, Item Protection Magic Jelly, Skill Initialization Scroll etc) and sell them via Trading House.
      Last edited by NearLawlet; 06-03-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Played DN for quite a while too.
        You see back in CC, DNP was the main mode to scam just because it is via TH. And a lot of people got scammed because of the "gold first option" by DNP sellers.
        DNP in ED is a bit better compared to that in CC because the range of what you could do with it is wider than before.

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          and it is harder to get too
      Working...
      X