Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls reconsider CMs 2&3 in pvp

hi,

(talking abouth the KDN pvp balancing from March-May)

since classes have been nerfed... in a sense...
    dash has been removed... finally...
    and active awakenings' cd have been adjusted,
    may we please get back our class mastery 2 with 3 in pvp too.

i have been doing HBFs with my subs, w/c i only use for pvp purposes, recently
    and i thought, "hey, i didn't know this/these class/es could do this & that. why am i only seeing it now? why do i have to miss these stuffs?"

as an occassional pvp player, i hate the idea that i am not allowed to use a specific skill of my character/s. that's what distributing SPs wisely is for...
    i just feel that i don't have access with the full DN experience when playing pvp... so please...

Crusader CM3 (Divine Combo) is currently bugged in PVP.

Left click attack deals over 40k damage in a single punch, and that's not even critical hit.

Comment

• jeecay
      jeecay commented
      Editing a comment
      yes i understand your point
      but the skill should not be applicable in the pvp in the first place so the bug could be misinterpreting pvp and is applying the damage calculation for pve

and if the devs would implement this, i think that they would readjust the skills' damage percentage as well

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      There's more to it than just numbers... Some CM2 INS can be used even while you're juggled in the middle of combo.

No... They were removed for a reason and pvp was really broken if you played long enough (especially when using a character with low mobility). If they were to bring it back, PvP will be even more broken than it already is.
    Class Mastery 3 guide with some details
    Edited as of 28/11/2017

Comment

They were removed for a reason, if you're unable to adapt to the game without them then perhaps it means you need more practice, rather than an overreliance on your CM2/3.

Also, i'm lost on how you make the jump that "the game has finally taken its first step towards becoming properly BALANCED, let's get our CM2/3 back and throw all that progress out the window!"

But, since you're an "occasional" pvp player, let me give you my opinion as a PvP player - That's one of the most idiotic suggestions as it'll completely negate all the work that's being put into actual balance, the CM2/3 is a crutch that too many players rely on and if you're one of those players who feels you need it, then what you need is practice.
      What to write here.

Comment

• jeecay
        jeecay commented
        Editing a comment
        i've stayed out of your posts because clearly we have different views and this is just merely a suggestion which i doubt would be heard in the first place..
        and i am not even trying to offend anyone.
        but here you are looking down on me and basically calling me an idiot just for not having the same ideals as you
        i do not mind you talking about your opinions because as i've said i've got my own
        but must you make it in the most degrading tone ever
        like "ooh, so i don't even have the right to express my thoughts now just because it's completely different with yours, ooh"

The real problem about CM2&3 in PvP is the utility of the skills. Some classes were completely OP when CM2 got implemented.
      As for CM3, the same thing will happen when CM2 was available. Some classes have better skill chain than the other.
      So no. This will either result in a clear imbalance or uneccessary changes.
      ​​​

Comment

Working...
      X