Cash Costume Re-synthesized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash Costume Re-synthesized

This suggestion I'm sure there are many people has been posted many times since Cherry Credits era.

Synthesized Cash costumes would be better if it's able to re-synthesized again. At least for players with low budget can enjoy both fashion and costume stats from newer epic grade costumes.
    Beside of that, players still need to buy Altea Gachaboxes to get "Magical Design Synthesize Device" to re-synthesize their desired costumes.
    With the system of "Magical Design Synthesize Device" remain the same. (Can't synthesize overall costumes, some event costumes, durational costumes, weapon costumes).

For Rich/ Very lucky players (mostly rich players) ofcourse go for (Unique) Conversion costumes with no restriction on which costume part they want to combine.

So, with current epic costume stats, most low budget players can re-use their old costumes which mostly TH 0.

Are you taking about MDSD or Costume Synthesizer? If you mean the ability to re-use Epic Costumes for Costume Synthesis then I'm up for this. For MDSD, no comment.

Comment

• Lans Vahndreas
      Lans Vahndreas commented
      Editing a comment
      I am talking about combining Costume Design and Costume Stats, I am sure It's "Magical Design Synthe Device" which only attainable from Altea Gacha Box.

Can I ask if it is true that crystal points new epic costume is only availlable for 1 month ?

Comment

• Lans Vahndreas
      Lans Vahndreas commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure about that. But it's better if rushing to get enough Chrystal Points to buy Epic Costume Coupon incase if that is not permanent

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      They did remove the art club epic costume set from before, it might be possible that they remove it yet again but i hope instead of removing, they should have add in more and different epic costumes instead than what they did last time

• Lans Vahndreas
      Lans Vahndreas commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopping for that too... Since current new epic synthesis costumes has better stats
Working...
X