Fatigue request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatigue request

LACK OF FATIGUE TO DO DAILY AND FARMING AT THE SAME TIME ! WHAT IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE MAIN AND OTHERS ARE SUB THAT CANNOT RUN HIGHLABS? 0 Fatigue FOR main = OUT useless update if cannot play for whole day

its hard to clear head merchant Jamihwa daily quest with 3600 fatigue plus it needs 6000 ftg to complete since the max you can get is only 2 each run

Comment

HAHA i guess ill do daily then OUT till march. Shitty update

Comment

How about:
        1. Run even higher lab on your main, challenge yourself not just do some easy floor. The reason ED changed the system is to allow player to focus and play their main more, and so increased the rewards for higher labs (instead of spamming nest mission in easy mode braindedly).

2. Use your extra time to build subs army rather than complains.
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          Extra tips:
          Everyday you have 3600 + 1000 from hotspring. Do your nest missions first until you left with 100 FTG, then only do your daily quests which only needs 1 red lotus dungeon. You cant enter nest without 900 FTG sharp, but you can enter dungeon with less than 300 FTG.

Yup 4600 fatigue can be used up in 3hrs then out. it'll be better if they make LAPIS tradable or can put in storage.
        Creating subs and gear them will be hard coz of dis update. Players selling high labs for non geared players.
        STRONG AND CASHER PLAYERS going STRONGER. DN IS NOT A USER-FRIENDLY GAME. EVENT going Shitty. January event should be on January only not Extended. Too lazy to create new events always on Social Media EVENTS LOOL. Quitting this fcking game.

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          Well if you says so. Good bye.

• Agent3554
          Agent3554 commented
          Editing a comment
          Condolence

You should play smart and wise with your other chars.Wisely speaking you dont have to finish all the daily quest everyday. just focus on doing nest hunt coz nest hunt still brings gold.^^ Well if your'e lazy maybe it will be good for you to quit the game rathr than crying coz of the update.XD
        Attached Files
        YOU SHOULD GO TO WORK! ~~ HARD WORK PAYS OFF! ^^
        Donate Gold to: SenpaixKai
        Thank Youuuuu!^^ UwU

Comment

• Agent3554
          Agent3554 commented
          Editing a comment
          I can't blame him for being lazy about it, he just can't invest too much on it, as we might not know that he is probably busy in work IRL

Putangina nyong lahat kala nyo ganon lng kadali mag gear ng sub main nga hirap na pag di ka mayaman haha pambobong laro to parang beta test dragon nest haha

Comment

Just move on idiot if you can't do it. no point in cursing people.

This ftg. issue is already here for years. many already adapted to it. if some people are teaching you how and your return is cursing , better leave your kind of people are not welcome here. Not all people are rich having subs geared enough to do higher lab.
          Last edited by atom100; 02-22-2020, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Agent3554
            Agent3554 commented
            Editing a comment
            People appreciate advices like yours, the problem is that not all are capable to become one with people who keep up to date. Remember that not all people would invest their whole life just to keep up till the endgame on it though, I kinda feel bad for people who ends up like nobleguard27 since it is happening to me as well, but only staying for PVP.

Every game has their own flaws, and it is up to you whether you can accept those flaws and enjoy the game contents. Obviously Dragon Nest and their FTG system is not a thing for you, you may always leave. No point in cursing the game.
          "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
          - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Wow this forum is still alive....

Comment

• atom100
              atom100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Like someone written banned words still not banned. try saying that in real life , mauled to death still don't know manners.

• Agent3554
              Agent3554 commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, this might be used as a reference when people are going to make posts like these

Lemme bump lol

This is what happens if you invest too much on PVE, I stopped PVE because of this lol, with ED constant update with adding new armors and features makes me unable to keep up, especially when doing it solo.

I mean, DN's actual charm is the combat system, thus I play it in PVP, this is why DN is so unique compared to other games like Kiritka, Elin, Tera, Baby Ran, Ragnarok, Monster Hunter, Dark Souls, CrossCode, Etc.

This is why I can't stop playing Dragon Nest, even though I despise its PVE concept/system and how the devs are managing it (I can't blame them for being like that, since it was not that easy being one lol), It's like love-hate relationship.

Once I encounter a game with actual similarities to the combat system, I would literally stop playing DN.

I have the desire to develop game similar to this combat system, but it is constantly halted and lose hope because I would have some anxiety on its consequences afterwards.

I don't even know the game engine of DN to mod it, if possible, I would remove unnecessary assets/contents unrelated to PVP, and make it playable offline or without requiring a server or internet connection (to clarify, I want to reuse the PVP AI characters for single player PVP, and make it available to LAN if you want to play it with someone in your local server).

Last edited by Agent3554; 02-26-2020, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X