• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revamp 2020 Lucky Draw Event

THIS EVENT IS A LITERAL BRUH MOMENT BRUH

First of all.
    1. Coin Acquisition
      - 20 Run on NORMAL DUNGEONS
      And Why this thing sucks? Because it's tedious. DUNGEON RUNS ARE TEDIOUS and to make things worst play it on LAB 3
      -Dungeon run times approx 1:40+ on the shortest map (CIV) / 1min on Prairie Town Dungeons and this will be longer if you play support classes or classes who don't have AoE Skills

-TEDIOUS TASK with minimum rewards
      Let's be real nobody really runs Dungeons these days since the removal of Alpaca Perfume Quest
      "But bro you're suppose to play it with Gen" I'd rather play NEST GENS since they are faster and kinda good reward (3x of Normal gens afaik)
      and it will be a bruh moment if the DUNGEON GEN IS ON LONG MAPS LIKE RIVERWHORT MAPS
      "
      Just delete that gen" Now we are wasting even more time waiting.

AND EVEN A LITTLE MORE TIME CUZ OF HOW BAD THE SERVER LAG IS LOL

This is really bad for someone who don't have much time on games/busy person or players in CyberCafes
      and it feels like you guys are contradicting what you have said from your "We are eager to listen to our Heroes" video where ya said
      we shouldn't play too long but here you are giving this event lol
    2. Prizes
      I don't really mind if this was a raffle type event but I've been disappointed on this first draw cuz
      -NO CONSOLATION Prize
      At least put a consolation prize instead of just "Sorry you didn't win message" or something like that
      RUNNING 20 DUNGEONS AND WASTING TIME and ALL I GET IS SORRY? BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH give us FTG pots or Jellies as consolation

Old players don't really feel it (very subjective take from me)
      I've been playing since CAP 40(around 7-8 years) and Im not feeling this event well bruh. This suppose to be a Grand Event since it's 10th Anniversary of this game.
      and there's ain't much love on old players who ride or die with this game.
      Can we atleast get a Loyalty Rewards like
      -If we are playing since cap 32 or Year 3 or whatever we get items like a memento or Conversion armor of sorts? just a little gratitude
    IDK MAN MAYBE IM JUST TIRED OF FARMING LOL.
    JUST MAKE THE NEST RUNS COUNT FOR THIS EVENT TBH (CUT OFF OUR SUFFERING LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

OR JUST GO BRING BACK THE OLD BINGO BOARD
    EVENT SHOULD BE FUN BRUH. I FEEL LIKE A SLAVE FOR A DUCK COIN :v

Who says play it on lab 3 ? it's lab 3 and above. so lab 6 up are counted w/c most special invaders hunters do.

Comment

• ezrulsio
      ezrulsio commented
      Editing a comment
      What he meant is lab 3 is consider hard for most of the players to clear it quickly for 20 times a day, everyday until the event ended.

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      To me it's just a bonus , I used to doing 3600 ftg. each for at least 5 characters for doing mission boards that's a mixture of dungeons and nests so mostly likely i've done the 20 dungeons with or without this event.

And there is a reason why they don't do the board game here anymore. They are limiting the source of gold here. And they starting selling gold boxes from cash shop. So for free player just do the event they give us or just quit they don't care free players don't contribute to their income. And this is business not charity.
      Last edited by atom100; 08-12-2020, 02:17 AM.

I agree with you.
    It doesn't feel like an anniversary event.
    Grind 20 dungeons per day and all you get is a SORRY.... Too disappointing

The game is already full of RNG and their event is RNG as well???
    This just sucks...

At least make the prizes(except for the ROG stuffs) 100% attainable through in game activities. Example, clear dungeons in lab 3 or higher for 10000x and then get the rewards. All rewards are attainable only once per account. Newly created accounts cannot participate in this event.

Note: for the newly created account, I made it cannot participate so that no sh*tt* players will just make new accounts then grind and sell them for real money.

Sadly this is the event were given so, Disappoiting Anniversary everyone... I mean Happy Anniversary ED...
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

So it's just misunderstanding, there are items w/ 100% probability like the 100 torch pouch w/c is worth 14k g if your buying it at TH. They should be specific w/c are RNG and w/c are not in the first place. I also wasted 20 coins on first day.
      Last edited by atom100; 08-12-2020, 10:20 PM.

Comment

If you read the fine print, it says that the last 4 prizes are a guaranteed drop but I could see why it would be difficult to understand to players with English as their second language as it wasn't worded as simple as possible with examples.

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          It's simple all them are beyond 20 coins and the tendency is to use those coins to the 1 it can draw w/o reading the fine print.

Even the guarantee box are not so kinda good imo
        STILL A SLAVE FOR RNG

Torch - If you're lucky to get "Guide Star" for ez 32m gold memes or decent EoD Weapons
        Wing Box - If you can get a decent one (stats are kinda outdated too)
        Twilight Box - If you can get the correct piece and skills lmao
        Red Lotus Gacha Box - Good luck lmao

So far this is the most HEAVY RNG BASED Event in DN SEA
        kinda sucks lol

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Better than nothing. Many have to do board quest for gold anyway.

Unless you're super rich or OP geared just doing service to earned gold no need to do board quest.
          Last edited by atom100; 08-13-2020, 05:00 AM.

• darkb1ader
          darkb1ader commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Lacheruu View Post
          Even the guarantee box are not so kinda good imo
          STILL A SLAVE FOR RNG

Torch - If you're lucky to get "Guide Star" for ez 32m gold memes or decent EoD Weapons
          Wing Box - If you can get a decent one (stats are kinda outdated too)
          Twilight Box - If you can get the correct piece and skills lmao
          Red Lotus Gacha Box - Good luck lmao

So far this is the most HEAVY RNG BASED Event in DN SEA
          kinda sucks lol
          IKR.
          Definitely doesn't feel like an anniversary event. It's more like a Gacha Box again LOL

At least there's an event and a chance for returned heroes like me to get ancient eqs. If you don't want a heavy rng event then there's the guild one where a 9k point contribution will get you an epic pet by the next update. My main already has 8.5k contribution and I only need 3.5k more for the whole tier.

Comment

Working...
        X