Beginner's Guide - [Chatting]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner's Guide - [Chatting]

It has come to attention that the guide mission is to chat "God Game Dragon Nest". Is it possible to change it to something less cringe-y, e.g. type anything in chat or "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"?

Pardon my choice of words. It is difficult to more objectively describe the reason for change other than sudden feeling of revulsion from the show of self-aggrandizement.
    Last edited by Sera; 09-09-2021, 08:06 AM.

Hi. I have mailed via inquiry about this on ED. I was asking properly if they can change it to something like "Best Game Dragon Nest" because that's what they initially meant as per them. The reason why I mailed this concern of mine is I really want to play this game but not at the expense of using "God's" name in vain. Me and my friends were really pump up to play DN. We're actually willing to just skip this quest but turns out we cannot proceed on the "Novice" quest without finishing the "Newbie" quest which requires this Chat Quest. I am asking if this is possible at least on our account or change it complete in game. Please let us know if there is something you could do here or not. We'd love to play because as the meta suggests, newbies like us need those beginner set and quests, otherwise, we'll be playing way too behind and it would ruin all the fun for us. But as I suggested earlier, we'd rather not play at all than blaspheme the name of God.

Again, I am not saying this because I am trying to be important or something. I am saying this concern with sincerity and we're really serious about it. If there's nothing we can do, we might as well stop playing but we all know that we're not a loss to the game. It's just that we really like to play this game if it's possible to override this quest or something. If not, just please let us know so we won't wait for too long hoping that this quest would be changed or something. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
    X