Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your DNP policy is bullcrap. Who even buys those stuff you limited DNP purchases to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your DNP policy is bullcrap. Who even buys those stuff you limited DNP purchases to?

As the title says!
    At least make talisman and heraldry expansion be purchasable by DNP @_@
    There goes my dream of owning future costumes *poof*
    *RIOT*!

From NA server here but as far as I'm aware, there's no limitation to DNP other than not being able to gift cash items to other players.

We can currently use DNP to purchase talisman/heraldry expansions & even costumes (if you save enough) and I think it would make sense if our DNPs worked the same way. Hope this helps ~

Comment

Here's the latest news for SEA:
      http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...p-purchases-to
      You can only buy "accessories" - the rings and wing that nobody wants
      and potions ._.

Comment

Originally posted by Ennemie View Post
        As the title says!
        At least make talisman and heraldry expansion be purchasable by DNP @_@
        There goes my dream of owning future costumes *poof*
        *RIOT*!
        Hello! Where did you hear that DNP will work like this? I went to check NA and as stated above there is currently no limitations other than being unable to trade it
        ( Which may be a NA thing ) And being unable to send other players items with it.

Everything else was viable to purchase from the shop!
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Zeref View Post
          From NA server here but as far as I'm aware, there's no limitation to DNP other than not being able to gift cash items to other players.

We can currently use DNP to purchase talisman/heraldry expansions & even costumes (if you save enough) and I think it would make sense if our DNPs worked the same way. Hope this helps ~
          Omai you have my dream set for sorc *-* HADES MYTH AND ARES HEELS <3<3<3 /endsidetrack

The latest news for DNSEA is that you can only use DNP to buy "accessories" - the rings and wing nobody wants and potions.
          Quoting:
          "1) Option to trade with DNP inside the [Trading House] will be removed

2) DNP Vouchers will no longer be sold in the [Cash Shop]

3) Cash Items purchasable via DNP will only be limited to the following after service transfer:

A. Under Costume Tabs: Accessories
          - All other tab section items will not be purchasable via DNP

B. Under Functional Tab: Potions, Guild, Farm

C. Cash Items under the tab: Style"

uwot ._.
          Last edited by Ennemie; 08-22-2017, 11:53 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Here's the link ._.
            [Notice] The DNP Policy Is Getting A Big Update! - posted in News and Updates: A new DNP Policy is in the horizon on 7 September onwards upon the successful service transfer from Cherry Credits to Eyedentity Games! Keep your eyes peeled for what the DNP Policy’s Update has in store for you with the following details: 1) Option to trade with DNP inside the [Trading House] will be removed2) DNP Vouchers will no longer be sold in the [Cash Shop]3) Cash Items purchasable via DNP will only...

Comment

• Couplord
              Couplord commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh wow, I wonder why they decided to do that... My guess would be due to how much DNP was available in SEA prior to this due to trading ?
              Maybe they will add other methods or a new currency all together.. Or at least I hope so!

"1) Option to trade with DNP inside the [Trading House] will be removed - This was a CC Exclusive

2) DNP Vouchers will no longer be sold in the [Cash Shop] - This was a CC Exclusive

3) Cash Items purchasable via DNP will only be limited to the following after service transfer: - If they introduce a new system this will be fair, If not this is too harsh.

Last edited by Couplord; 08-22-2017, 12:11 PM.

• Last
              Last commented
              Editing a comment
              There's a number of hoarders, and there's a number of those who sell DNP for gold. Either way, RIP.

Originally posted by Ennemie View Post

Omai you have my dream set for sorc *-* HADES MYTH AND ARES HEELS <3<3<3 /endsidetrack

The latest news for DNSEA is that you can only use DNP to buy "accessories" - the rings and wing nobody wants and potions.
            Quoting:
            "1) Option to trade with DNP inside the [Trading House] will be removed

2) DNP Vouchers will no longer be sold in the [Cash Shop]

3) Cash Items purchasable via DNP will only be limited to the following after service transfer:

uwot ._.
            That costume is permanently available in our cash shop o: heh ~

Anyway, 1 & 2 makes sense to me since we were never able to trade DNP vouchers or buy them from the cash shop.
            3 seems a bit harsh though? I'm not sure how the economy is like in your server so it might be that, too..

Comment

• Ennemie
              Ennemie commented
              Editing a comment
              I just found out what you meant by dyes :| RIP

• Zeref
              Zeref commented
              Editing a comment
              I tried showing you most of the costumes available in our shop but my post got flagged lmao not sure how long before it gets approved by a mod

Edit: nvm it was just approved ha
              Last edited by Zeref; 08-22-2017, 11:32 PM.

• RaizzanX
              RaizzanX commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh my goodness, red eyes. Finally, after so long.

Certain items such as V.eye.P, current costume packages (not the individual pieces, but the whole package), and gifting cannot be purchased in NA through DNP, otherwise we can buy most items. We had a couple months where our free DNP was removed though. It seems to be back for now.
            Dragoon
            TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

• Zeref
              Zeref commented
              Editing a comment
              You should be able to buy costume packages o.o but yeah I did forget about VIP pass not being purchasable with DNP.

DNP was removed for a couple of months because of bots but I think it's back for good now

• aaron
              aaron commented
              Editing a comment
              @Zeref:
              I distinctively remember that my girlfriend couldn't use DNP to buy a costume package. She saved up two months worth to do so, but wasn't able to buy it. She ended up buying individual pieces. It may be different depending on the costume package, if that's the case.

• [GM] DENTITY
              [GM] DENTITY commented
              Editing a comment
              You can buy any costume packages with DNP. Any issues that your girlfriend may have had were technical issues that were unintended.

kindof sucks - especially since cant get crest expansions, quite short notice too

Comment

ENNEMIE!

Why the late notification? Few more days til Service transfer and ninja post at 1am?
              Last edited by Sophia; 08-22-2017, 06:21 PM.

Comment

I think the reason why they are implementing those DNP restrictions is that these DNP we are talking about are the DNPs obtained with Cherry Credits still owning the publishing rights. This could be the reason why they want us to make use of the remaining DNPs that we have to purchase available items in the cash shop before it relaunches as Eyedentity has different DNP system than Cherry Credits.
                As what I can see, with Eyedentity taking over publishing rights for NA, there is a different way of obtaining and making use of DNP so my bet is that there will be two types of DNP when the game relaunches:

1. DNP obtained with Cherry Credits - this will have the limitation imposed by them when the game relaunches
                2. DNP obtained with Eyedentity - this will happen after the game relaunches and you can use this currency to buy mostly anything from the cash shop given the new rules set similar to NA
                Last edited by Joon; 08-22-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Zeref
                  Zeref commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They would have probably specified that in your new DNP policy if it were the case. Good theory but seems highly unlikely as it would also cause confusion among players.

If you guys have been freely buying and trading DNP coupons then I can assume this is their attempt to try and fix your economy. I can only imagine how much that DNP gets abused by some players so yea. I'm assuming it's a temporary change though since it does seem harsh if it was permanent

Don't mind me I just wanna be angry for no reason

Click image for larger version

Name:	238039615657869322.png
Views:	135
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	79676 ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Couplord
                  Couplord commented
                  Editing a comment
                  -Pats -

yeah.. welcome to ED .. Only p2w will rich in game..

[CENTER]

Comment

I'm actually fine with this alright but

bich, at least lower the cost of trade warranty and let us sell our costume in th.

Comment

• Last
                    Last commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i sappork dis.

Originally posted by Uno View Post
                  Don't mind me I just wanna be angry for no reason

Click image for larger version

Name:	238039615657869322.png
Views:	135
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	79676