More Game Improvements Idea For Dungeons, Nests, Etc Etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Game Improvements Idea For Dungeons, Nests, Etc Etc

1. Add "Re-Run" option during every dungeon, nest, etc. clear. For me, this feature is a `must add`.
    > Since we can also repair our gears after runs. It would be more easier if we can also choose if we will go "Stage Entrance" , "Town" or "Re-Run" every stage clearance. Less loading and much faster farming phase for farmers and level grinding.
    ---
    2. I know everyone want DEVs to put a disassembler in colo.
    3. Also, I think it would be better if we can also put bought Weapon Costumes in Cash server.
    4. Allow players to disassemble Epic Heraldries (Destr/Magic/Int etc etc). and get corresponding materialsfrom them. Example: Lv.93 Epic Plate = x1 or x2 Garnet.
    5. Return Titles/Achievement we receive by doing specific requirements in Nest/Dungeons. Like Solo Clear, Duo Clear etc etc.
    6. Add `Weapon Costume Design Synthesis` . Most of the older weapon costumes has better looks and style than the new ones, but their stats are really outdated.

Will our suggestions finally be heard??

Thumbs up to the re-run feature!
    Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
    BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

I am confused about this feature you are suggesting "Re-Run" is it somewhat like whenever a player clears a dungeon, after a few second or whenever you press F12 like on Daily Quest Party, it will actually repeat the dungeon again without loading out back from the Stage Entrance? this could actually be good but i would rather have this option in the Party creating, where you could go solo, or go with someone, then you will repeatedly do a dungeon in that certain difficulty after you have entered the Stage area.

#2 no comment, i dont usually go to the Colosseum unless i need to trade with someone, and it is lagging out in saint haven.

#3 it would also be better if you could also add Trade Warranty on them, so you could actually sell it and others could get their hands on those, because it is so rare, and those epic weapons on this current cap got a lot of stats that will make you even stronger besides having good gears.

#4 maybe they might get it wrong and let this feature be available only "AFTER" you craft them into premium enhancement heraldry and not plates, please do let us disassemble heraldry plates that we dont need or make them sold for atleast 5 gold, so we can earn some small amount of profit from them XD

#5 or make those titles available in Goddess Lament store, to where you could rent somewhat a title that has the same effect as the Returned Hero title, to which increases loots by 100%, and experience by 50% for just around 5,000 Dungeon points and lasts for a day, i mean seriously, no one would need to go and leave their accounts to be inactive for a month to just get that RH title.

#6 i vote for this, i have an eye on that one particular weapon that does not exist anymore that is not even available on TH, to which is way more cooler than my Thief epic weapon costume, its really shiny too and i like the christmasy theme on it.

Comment

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post
        I am confused about this feature you are suggesting "Re-Run" is it somewhat like whenever a player clears a dungeon, after a few second or whenever you press F12 like on Daily Quest Party, it will actually repeat the dungeon again without loading out back from the Stage Entrance? this could actually be good but i would rather have this option in the Party creating, where you could go solo, or go with someone, then you will repeatedly do a dungeon in that certain difficulty after you have entered the Stage area.
        Obviously, this feature doesnt apply to Daily Quest party. If we choose Re-Run, we will start over the same dungeon(same difficulty) instead of loading back to the stage entrance and loading back to the dungeon again.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaddix View Post

Obviously, this feature doesnt apply to Daily Quest party. If we choose Re-Run, we will start over the same dungeon(same difficulty) instead of loading back to the stage entrance and loading back to the dungeon again.
          ahh, it is the same as from Daily Quest, the function that automatically goes on into a dungeon without going to the stage entrance

Comment

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post

ahh, it is the same as from Daily Quest, the function that automatically goes on into a dungeon without going to the stage entrance
            I think what the TS saying is when we clear a dungeon, and then press F12, we will be given 3 options: "Stage Entrance", "Town", "Re-run"; instead of 2 options like we always have. This means we can still choose to go back to town/entrance or to repeat the dungeon (in Daily Quest party we don't have the choice), and I think it's better than putting it in Creating Party Options.

Comment

Disassembler in Colo !
              Really amen for that !
              Just a Non-Hardworking casual F2P player.

Comment

+1 for #1 and #5
                I miss the title/achievement hunting like on previous lvlcaps T^T solo clearing some of the nests now isn't as satisfying as it was before.. :x

Comment

# Disassembler in Merca`s Heart and Radames , is pain when i hunt in DZ always go town to disassembler my jades </3 ( my inventary not really big )

# If it`s able join more voice pack to game .

# If it`s able change the battle cursor too .

# FTG drop so fast when we max level . Can made FTG potions buyeble from store ?

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/sea-forum/general-topics-aa/useful-guidelines-links/111511-list-of-known-scamming-hacking-methods-employed-in-dn

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty View Post
                    # Disassembler in Merca`s Heart and Radames , is pain when i hunt in DZ always go town to disassembler my jades </3 ( my inventary not really big )

# If it`s able join more voice pack to game .

# If it`s able change the battle cursor too .

# FTG drop so fast when we max level . Can made FTG potions buyeble from store ?

+1. True, they shud put Disassembler on post-dungeon and post-nest areas too.

Comment

+1 for #6. Its a good idea. I really want to use my Darkness (red) Weapon than my racing & thief weapons.
                      Fashion > Gears
                      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X