Cash Shop: Title Trade Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash Shop: Title Trade Warranty

I'm sure alot of players would be delighted for this to be released in the cash shop. For those of us who are not so blessed with luck, this item is the only way we can get our hands on those legend titles. Please do consider.

VESEMYR | TRISMAGII

YT channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/VesemyrDNSEA

No title TW for you

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Vesemyr
      Vesemyr commented
      Editing a comment
      wew chelly shoo.

If ever those title can be or will be able to be TW-ed.
    S>> Title SGG x2 / Teardrop x2 / GG x3 / TE x1 :3

Comment

Should've had this sooner if they do implement this, all my sub accounts are unavailable now and they all posses lgrade titles.
      Coded Abyss

Comment

Under Korea Update patch in February, It was made possible to use trade warranty on Legend titles. I hope it will get implemented in SEA.

PROOF:

Comment

• Kruz
          Kruz commented
          Editing a comment
          will that be a different type of trade warranty or the same as the present?

• BlazingSkies
          BlazingSkies commented
          Editing a comment
          same trade warranty

than TW, we can gift it to other player?

Comment

this would be over priced on TH... i doubt anyone who are filthy rich would be eager to even buy it...

Comment

Plot Twist: They enable TW for legend title then release an easy to get OP title event the following month (e.g. Rune of Despair, Jackard's Demise).

Comment

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
              Plot Twist: They enable TW for legend title then release an easy to get OP title event the following month (e.g. Rune of Despair, Jackard's Demise).
              Doesnt matter, td or sgg is far better, i personally would spend 300kg for the title no problem.
              unless they decided to give free legend titles then yes, i will be triggered

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
              When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post

Doesnt matter, td or sgg is far better, i personally would spend 300kg for the title no problem.
                unless they decided to give free legend titles then yes, i will be triggered
                Well, its really triggering when they giveaway in-game stuffs like Legend titles, gold/pouches, materials, cubes and legend wraths kek. They make people lazy af.

Who knows? Maybe sooner or later they will also give free Genesis accessories

Comment

Originally posted by Vaddix View Post
                  Well, its really triggering when they giveaway in-game stuffs like Legend titles, gold/pouches, materials, cubes and legend wraths kek. They make people lazy af.

Who knows? Maybe sooner or later they will also give free Genesis accessories
                  like CC did on august 20... the most rewarding moment in CC history just right after the last gachalicious event from CC... mmm elevation cube and fusion cubes! they rekt the elevation cubes prices though, its gonna be tough soon when the stock goes out, prices will be back to normal after 2 months since they are going to release a new type of accessory that can be crafted (assuming they will replace the genesis with a more powerful one, in order to make us spend more gold or rather money to get more gold for crafting it)

remember people, if you get the chance to have gears that are powerful early on, then you could take advantage on the benefits, thats why other people are spending so much early in order to make the best out of their gear.

Comment

up.. in hopes ED will notice

VESEMYR | TRISMAGII

YT channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/VesemyrDNSEA

Comment

Working...
                    X