Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rental items

pls bring back the rental items..

that will be a huge help for us returning players and those players who will start from scratch..

and pls always have a weekly event to keep the game alive..
    like boss hunting..
    collecting items that dropped by a specific mob.
    something like that..

There's no need for rental items anymore, because you can easily get everything you'll need from the "growth guide" thingy once you reach max level.

You just need to finish 3 daily quest. You can instantly finished one by doing the daily quest from the wonderful theme park; then after that, you only have to do
    2 dungeon runs to complete the 3.
    Last edited by Graupelle11; 08-29-2017, 10:47 AM.

Comment

wait what? growth guide?

sorry outdated player here..

Comment

He meant the achievement rewards you can get when max level. You can easily do the required task to get the rewards and can be viewed under growth guide.( A feature that lets you see the items info such as latest equipment, jades, plates, and talismans etc.).

Fortunately, it'll get updated with lv95 items after transfer.

And in future contents, you can easily buy lv95 epic equipment in blacksmiths using gold.

Comment

ow.. but what i mean to say about rental items is that so we can use some good gears while soloing dgn and trying to max lvl..
          i mean rental items are +12..
          it so much better than getting blue colored gears..

Comment

Originally posted by Graupelle11 View Post
            There's no need for rental items anymore, because you can easily get everything you'll need from the "growth guide" thingy once you reach max level.

You just need to finish 3 daily quest. You can instantly finished one by doing the daily quest from the wonderful theme park; then after that, you only have to do
            2 dungeon runs to complete the 3.
            i disagree, this concern other players who are having a difficult time enhancing their gears to even atleast +8, most of the time if their RNG is bad, they will get a failure in enhancement once it passed +6.
            if he meant by renting a pre-enhanced item, this would actually be effective especially if the player only needs to use it just for a week in order to gain some profits from other dungeons.

completing the growth guide requires effort, some players discriminate those who only has rare gears currently equipped while they are going to do the growth guide, this is making an issue to others and just tries to finish the growth guide requirements like doing a daily quest dungeon themselves, this takes time and... challenge.

this won't budge as well because they need to enhance it to atleast +8 and acquire level 93 jades (current cap) in order to join in nests, any other players who see's their gear like that, gets kicked out in a flash.

i vote for rental items that is pre-enhanced, but get yourselves the jades though, can't alwys depend on the game to give you free stuff to spend some few points to acquire good items fast.

Comment

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post

i disagree, this concern other players who are having a difficult time enhancing their gears to even atleast +8, most of the time if their RNG is bad, they will get a failure in enhancement once it passed +6.
              if he meant by renting a pre-enhanced item, this would actually be effective especially if the player only needs to use it just for a week in order to gain some profits from other dungeons.

completing the growth guide requires effort, some players discriminate those who only has rare gears currently equipped while they are going to do the growth guide, this is making an issue to others and just tries to finish the growth guide requirements like doing a daily quest dungeon themselves, this takes time and... challenge.

this won't budge as well because they need to enhance it to atleast +8 and acquire level 93 jades (current cap) in order to join in nests, any other players who see's their gear like that, gets kicked out in a flash.

i vote for rental items that is pre-enhanced, but get yourselves the jades though, can't alwys depend on the game to give you free stuff to spend some few points to acquire good items fast.
              We are getting the lvl 95 patch when the game is up, enhancing is darn easy from 1-10 which is almost a 80% success rate, no excuse blaming rng now, its also relatively cheaper and materials can be obtained from nests.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
              When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post

We are getting the lvl 95 patch when the game is up, enhancing is darn easy from 1-10 which is almost a 80% success rate, no excuse blaming rng now, its also relatively cheaper and materials can be obtained from nests.
                i see, if it requires only gold for the enhancement fee, then that is good news, but if it requires jewels in order to enhance it, that means it will still require a lot of effort, players cannot gain enough gold to buy stuff from TH once it hits the market, you know people are going to still scale the price of the latest jewel on that cap for the first time just right after the release of the latest cap.

Comment

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post

You don't need to complete the whole growth guide lol. If you do exactly what I stated, you'll be able to complete multiple tasks that will give you the things you basically need. You won't even need a party to do so. I was able to do it solo multiple times with a newly made character that has trash equipment, in like 20 minutes or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Graupelle11 View Post

You don't need to complete the whole growth guide lol. If you do exactly what I stated, you'll be able to complete multiple tasks that will give you the things you basically need. You won't even need a party to do so. I was able to do it solo multiple times with a newly made character that has trash equipment, in like 20 minutes or less.
                    I've seen a blog post on a certain site i visited after i googled "KDN 95 Cap Updates" it stated that from +1 ~ 10 enhancement, there would be a 100% assured enhancement rate as long as you are going to use a new type of material that would rather... be expensive as soon as it hits the market (Depends if there will be giveaways after the relaunch of the game tomorrow, that might work out for newbies as well)

The enhancement stone might become too expensive in the future for other newbies to buy, i am assuming this would have different types depending on what enhancement level, and tier we are talking about to enhance or to upgrade.

further details would require my attention right after the relaunch so i can determine whether my assumptions are correct or at point.

Comment

Working...
                    X