Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subforums

Dear ED:

Could we please have the subforums while we are waiting for the re-opening of the game?

With subforums
    • Notable threads from old forums can be transferred here in the new forums.
    • Appropriate discussions can be discussed on upcoming contents, updates, etc.
    Have a good day~!
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

I'm on 99,99% sure that threads (with all comments made) will not be transferred. Making subcategories makes sense and I'm pretty sure that they will be added later since DN NA forum has such separation. CC's DN forum is still available to read so if yo have some topics you want to save you can do it.
    "Work hard if you want to live"
    — Argenta
    "Luckily you have me... We can go all dungeons if you want "
    — Comrade

Comment

This is still considered a pre-forum for you guys and you should get your appropriate subforums before the game is officially relaunched.

As for us, the subforums we had from Nexon were pretty much just copypasted so I'm guessing you'll have the same done for you (from CC forums)

Comment

I have attached a picture of our old forum's layout which could serve as a foundation to how the threads could be set up. I'm waiting for proper sub forums to transfer the stuff I made in the previous forum :/

Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
        X