Pvp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pvp

Hey there as we all know pvp is broken...90 cap nerfs and also some new stuff ruined pvp and awakenings totally finished it
    I have an idea how about to let pvp be in 80 cap with all old stuff ? Not like 80 cap was best for pvping but it was way better then 90+

I would say disable 80lvl EX passives and awakening passives+skills AND dash for everyone except warriors
    Then play around with some numbers and skill effects such as Linear ray EX(make it flinch even on the 1st charge)
    It WILL be difficult process to devs tho. Because pvp requires attention every patch and they should listen to actually good players, not just everyone.
    I still think that DN's pvp is much more exciting than every other mmo's and it would be AWESOME if it actually will be more balanced
    Last edited by Spamurai; 09-01-2017, 07:01 AM. Reason: Imo stupid

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with everything except the 80 ex Passive removal, some just needs to be tweaked such as majesties

Lv95 future contents about PvP AFAIK includes Instant skills disabled.

Watch this video about it.

Comment

Let's just face it . PvP is pretty much the content that receives the least attention from the Devs . Devs seems to have completely given up balancing it instead they just keep on breaking it .

Comment

I think I saw/read/heard something one or two months ago about devs planning for PvP balancing, or am I just imagining things?

Comment

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          I saw that too actually, I will try to find the source

I found some information, waiting for it to be approved, still looking for the place where they actually said balancing.
          Last edited by Couplord; 09-03-2017, 05:06 AM.

CONFERENCE 2017-05-13

――Please let me know when Machina Awakening is implemented.
        It is currently under development, it will be implemented early and around the end of the year.

――Are there plans to review Machina’s specs?
        There is no plan to review specs, we will respond by implementing Machina Awakening.

――Are there any plans to implement new characters?
        When installing a new character, the problem that the client becomes heavy has occured and the system is under development now. As soon as this problem is solved, implement new characters.

――Is there any information about new characters?
        I have not confirmed yet, but I am considering what sex of my old job is reversed like「Female Warrior」or「Male Sorceress」.

――Is there a schedule of skill addition for Side-Story Character?
        There are Side-Story Character and Awakening Character that are ahead of implementation, so consider implementing them after the others are done.

――Please tell me about the leveling assumption since Hero Level Max.
        The Development Team also recognizes it. The maximum value of Hero Level is expected to rise by 5 levels as the level cap is released and as to the Hero Level, we are investigating whether there is any way to raise the level happily.

――Are you planning to expand Guild Content?
        Since it is content for limited people, we place great importance on enriching main content. However, we would like to respond by implementing past implemented content as Guild Content.

――Are you planning to implement Nest for new players?
        I am thinking whether it can be implemented in a form like「Creator Nest」that we implemented earlier.

――It is possbile to unify exchanges on each server?
        Altough it is technically possible, there is a high possibilty that a problem arises because there is a market price for each server, so far I have not thought about it. I am considering whether avatars and others entering into an extra inventory can be traded on another system instead of exchanges.

――Do you plan to implement a new dragon along with new level cap?
        The implementation schedule shifted because we did the DNC World Tournament this year. Next time implementation of the dragon will be around February to March of next year.

――If you play more PvP as main, the store is not good.
        Even in the development team, we recognize that users who only play PvP are difficult to get in-game items. In the future, users who only play PvP will make improvements so that items can be acquired.

Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

CONFERENCE 2017-05-13

Questions and Answers

――Please let me know when Machina Awakening is implemented.
          It is currently under development, it will be implemented early and around the end of the year.

――Are there plans to review Machina’s specs?
          There is no plan to review specs, we will respond by implementing Machina Awakening.

――Are there any plans to implement new characters?
          When installing a new character, the problem that the client becomes heavy has occured and the system is under development now. As soon as this problem is solved, implement new characters.

――Is there any information about new characters?
          I have not confirmed yet, but I am considering what sex of my old job is reversed like「Female Warrior」or「Male Sorceress」.

――Is there a schedule of skill addition for Side-Story Character?
          There are Side-Story Character and Awakening Character that are ahead of implementation, so consider implementing them after the others are done.

――Please tell me about the leveling assumption since Hero Level Max.
          The Development Team also recognizes it. The maximum value of Hero Level is expected to rise by 5 levels as the level cap is released and as to the Hero Level, we are investigating whether there is any way to raise the level happily.

――Are you planning to expand Guild Content?
          Since it is content for limited people, we place great importance on enriching main content. However, we would like to respond by implementing past implemented content as Guild Content.

――Are you planning to implement Nest for new players?
          I am thinking whether it can be implemented in a form like「Creator Nest」that we implemented earlier.

――It is possbile to unify exchanges on each server?
          Altough it is technically possible, there is a high possibilty that a problem arises because there is a market price for each server, so far I have not thought about it. I am considering whether avatars and others entering into an extra inventory can be traded on another system instead of exchanges.

――Do you plan to implement a new dragon along with new level cap?
          The implementation schedule shifted because we did the DNC World Tournament this year. Next time implementation of the dragon will be around February to March of next year.

――If you play more PvP as main, the store is not good.
          Even in the development team, we recognize that users who only play PvP are difficult to get in-game items. In the future, users who only play PvP will make improvements so that items can be acquired.

CONFERENCE 04 - 22 

Future Adjustments:
          • No skill awakening are planned to be released for Dark Avenger and Silver Hunter.
          • Ice Dragon Nest Normal is planned to be nerfed further.
          • There is currently a problem with the IDN L weapons compatibility that they are planning to fix soon.
          • Storage function bug fixes are underway, including the farm storage.
          • Defensio is going to be converted into a DPS class. Potential revamp for Acrobat is giving developers a headache.
          • Complete PvP and ladder system revamp is planned before the year ends.

These updates may or may not fall into their respective schedules, but these were discussed in the conference.
          Last edited by Couplord; 09-03-2017, 05:24 AM.
          Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
          NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

To say that the game developer does not pay attention to PvP is not entirely true, skills like moonlord's cyclone slash/alchemist's icing mass and elemental flair's/artillery cyclone harpoon suction effect, elestra's ice cyclone and physician awakened disease floor kissing effect, kali's iframe(not fair for acrobat right ?), elestra's glacial field big aoe that bring slowness, these skills effect for sure is not intended for pve, like have you ever see dragons get sucked by the cyclone slash ? if they want to revamp pvp, I think it is best to start with the map first, biochemical missile and other skills(mostly academic's skills) out of nowhere. This is from group pvp-er perspective though

Comment

• HoeDeng
              HoeDeng commented
              Editing a comment
              The skill damage are broken , very broken .I am pretty sure PvP aren't meant to be played with only 3 - 4 skills cause that's what Sorceress classes are , you don't even see combos anymore .

• Couplord
              Couplord commented
              Editing a comment
              Not just sorceress, the entire PVP system needs to have an overhaul, sort of what they did for PVE T4 -> T5... there are many busted or unfair skills and multiple classes are quite absurd.
          Working...
          X