Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion: Increase in gold attainment from doing game content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Increase in gold attainment from doing game content.

As per title says,
    I here would like to suggest that gold acquirement from doing the game content such as nest runs and clearing dungeon especially daily dungeon should be higher/increase. As of gold pouches attained by nest clearance, they do not pose any reliance for gold attainment as they depended heavily on RNG whether you will attain little or high amount of gold. Best bet of getting higher amount of gold is only through rarestone which the attainment is less than 1%. It's best that they give a fixed amount such as;

Gold pouches : Rare ; 10g , Epic ; 20g , Unique ; 50g
    Per Nest clearance ; 20g , Raids ; 50g
    Daily dungeon quest completion ; 10g

In light of the upcoming feature of equipment growth, It would help the general community in attaining gold to further improve their equipment as equipment enhancement requires gold.
    With gold attainment, this will also help in covering certain expenses that the player had to go through such as fees in dismantling items, transferring item over storage, removing heraldry/talisman/jade and repairing equipment cost.

Trading house still play their part as a ground for players to trade hence increase their income. But from a higher gold attainment from doing the game content it should help for self-sustainment.
    From here this will encourage and keeping the interest on players to keep on doing nest and as a stepping ground for new players to improve themselves.

Hope the team will consider this, regards.

+1 (Increase in gold attainment from doing game content)
    for all the new or old player just joins , the main, side, remoter & daily dungeon. should be increase gold reward or more.
    Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

Great Idea for both pretty much all the servers! I believe that they will be working on increasing gold generation in 95 cap

-Higher clear rewards
      -Gold Goblin Stage
      -New Dungeons

So we have somethings to look forward to!
      I support the Idea~
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

N>Pet w/out Life expiration = More Gold Generation than increasing dungeon/nest/raids clear bounty.

Pet + Abundance Talisman + Gold ATKtainment (combined skill) + DQ / Treasure Stage = EZ GOLD LESS TIME (est. 1-2 minutes with 7g-20g per run)
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm just thinking PERMA pet = more gold income.
      Working...
      X