Skill Points Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill Points Reset

Let's reset all of the characters' skill points. I'm pertaining to HF Sallys who retain their permanent damage increase.

Originally posted by MegaCyberRush View Post
    Let's reset all of the characters' skill points. I'm pertaining to HF Sallys who retain their permanent damage increase.
    You must be a sadist, but yeah, recent patches includes a skill reset on elemental lords.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

you must be one of those who are jealous of HF sally. it will be fixed sooner or later, but to skill reset all class will be tiresome for those who have lots of characters , don't you think?

Comment

you must be one of those jealous of HF sally. it will be fixed sooner or later. but to reset all class will be tiresome for those who have lots of characters don't you think?

Comment

• niks071047
          niks071047 commented
          Editing a comment
          oh i see... ur right... i have many char that i don't want to reset yet... so maybe it is better to just giveaway durational skill reset scroll for all

Well, who wouldn't be upset if a character is bugged and doing 30% more damage than normal, and other players of the same class are doing less than others who are using weaker gear.

I actually think that resetting skills for all characters would have been a good idea had there not been a skill reset scroll for 24 hours I believe in the level 95 box.
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

I think there will be an global reset coz of changes in basic tree SP consumption.

Comment

• niks071047
            niks071047 commented
            Editing a comment
            oh you are right, i forgot that sea has a different SP limit

Don't worry it will be fixed with 95 cap to align with the other DN servers, especially now that we are under EYE.
          Last edited by TheAyikita; 09-06-2017, 08:04 AM.

Forever your Majesty

Comment

Working...
          X