Please make epic costume weapon server storageable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please make epic costume weapon server storageable

it will benefit new same account character like the upcoming Ray mechanic. cmiiw from NA trade forum it seems like epic costume weapons are tradeable?

Hello atom! That honestly depends on the weapon, Light / Dark Weapons and other weapons of that kind, as well as the Transform Weapons ( Gerraint Argenta Jasmine Karahan ) can't be traded through the server storage.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      but someone on NA trade forum trying to buy police weapon, is that tradeable? i know for sure in SEA it's not tradeable or server storageable.

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yes, Police, Engineer, and the Phantom Epic sets are all trade-able and storage-able.

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      those i'm talking about, since majority here have those in their characters except for new characters.

Only our synthesized sets (epics) are both tradable (limited number of times without the warranty) and server storageable.

I may be wrong, but I believe that Sea has more cash items that they can trade to one another than we do in NA.

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Sea is weird, we can storage and sell things like wings tails decals dragon weapons spirits other EC items and things of that nature , but other things that NA has is unavailable.

• Elune
      Elune commented
      Editing a comment
      Believe me when I say that NA has very few unique features/options/choices especially compared to SEA.
      Just an example: if you look in our cash vault, we only have around 5 hair dyes (2 of them were just added this year) to choose from.

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I know, I play both servers as well as KDN haha, SEA was spoiled with our DNP system, and far greater events too~

i think some cash items is untradeable like NA cuz new dnp policy
    just wish costume rare/magic can put in TH (Marketplace)

Comment

Working...
    X