[Suggestion]HAVE AN OPTION TO LOGIN USING USERNAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion]HAVE AN OPTION TO LOGIN USING USERNAME

Typing email address everytime is pain in the butt its not easy :'( . I think adding an option to login using username like cherrycredits does may help..

+1 with this

[CENTER]

Comment

i think they just forgot to put that up on their site to let players use a username instead of the whole email address as log in details, as you could see that they didn't ask you for a username, only your email, password and birthday, the rest will come from your CC account.

i think this would be a better way to make players remember their email address, so they won't have to make a lot of problems for the moderators and support to deal with.

Comment

+1 hoping username system soon

Comment

-1. Current System is just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post
            i think they just forgot to put that up on their site to let players use a username instead of the whole email address as log in details, as you could see that they didn't ask you for a username, only your email, password and birthday, the rest will come from your CC account.

i think this would be a better way to make players remember their email address, so they won't have to make a lot of problems for the moderators and support to deal with.
            atleast they remove the @yahoo.com/ @gmail.com would be enough

Comment

Originally posted by xquadzero View Post
              Typing email address everytime is pain in the butt its not easy :'( . I think adding an option to login using username like cherrycredits does may help..
              also my sentiments

Comment

Working...
              X