Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Layout of Launcher

Hi!

I'd like to suggest a change of the layout of the launcher and revert it back to what cherrycredits had implemented prior to the service transfer. As it stands now, the launcher pretty much just shows recent events (e.g. cash shop promotion, release of new class etc.) which is good also but what it really lacks is the NEWS portion.

What I liked most about the old launcher was the fact that news would be updated and reflected on the launcher itself, especially news regarding scheduled/last minute maintenance and this I feel is particularly important because it saves players the trouble of having to constantly check the game website just to see if game service is up (which can get very annoying). You can refer to the uploaded image to have a look at what the old launcher was like.

For example, I was completely unaware that there was a maintenance today from 11AM to 2PM, and I tried to launch the game (and failed to reach the login screen) a total of 7 times thinking it was a bug/technical issue until the final attempt where I let the entire opening movie play and the game froze, before I realised something was up. (P.S. in times of extreme lag, when you hit [esc] at the opening movie the game tends to freeze as well and this is the reason why checking for news of maintenance didn't come to me first)

All in all, I think the addition of a summary of all recently updated news will really add to the game service and make it better/more convenient for players.

Cheers!
    DNSEA Spring/West/Holywood 2009-??
    Guild SIBEIS4I Est. 130417

Tank: Chizud0n0 ♡ DPS: Hanamikku ♡ Support: Miwakowa
    [Defensio] [Sniper] [Physician]

Discord: daryfuku#0500

Quite agreeable. Of course not exactly like CC's layout but at least put the updates/notices on it. Even the bonus exp last night was unforeseen. At least give people a heads up that there'll be an hour(?) of 300% exp bonus on a specified time so that people won't miss out. Or maybe I was just not paying attention to updates?

Comment

Working...
    X