Improvements on Chat Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improvements on Chat Box

Please add an option to hide Bluebird/Yellowbird, it gets hard when people flooding/spamming it thus causes the other chats to be overwritten. I'm sure this feature will benefit a lot people. Thanks

I disagree, it would be useless to use birds if it will be disabled. Better have cooldown or something instead to avoid spam.
    or just block the spamming bird guy.
    Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
    Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
    Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
    Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

• BlessedSign
      BlessedSign commented
      Editing a comment
      cooldown sounds good too.

There was a similar discussion / suggestion like this in the previous forum.
    Someone said that Blue Bird is still considered a Cash Item. '

People paid for it using gold, dnp or cc (although 99.9% of the birds are obtained through Gacha box, RH box or Level Up box)
    giving other people no choice but to read it or ignore it (but not hide it entirely unless you block the person shouting). It's like a paid advertisement in the real world.

Long time ago, blue bird is a luxury. You only use it on important things such as buying or selling stuff or for really important questions.
    People don't shout and start unnecessary and meaningless fights. It's just happening now because of free birds from RH box and free gacha boxes.
    Last edited by BabyKuri; 09-12-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Maybe Blue Bird (and Yellow Bird) doesn't really have to be 'disabled.' I would like to suggest that the Tabs be able to filter the messages in the Chat Box. Like when 'All' tab is active you see all kinds of messages, 'PM' you only see PMs no Blue Birds (and/or Yellow Birds), and so on and so forth. I mean, with the current system, the Tabs only changes type of the message you are about to type (or already typing), which is also the function of the 'Up' and 'Down' arrows next to the chat typing box; it doesn't really filter the messages. That would also mean adding new 'tabs' for 'World' and/or 'Region' chat.

I would also like to suggest that the Chat Box be fully collapsible/minimizable. Though, it may lead to the player missing some important messages, sometimes you really just don't want any distractions. Blue Bird wars can be annoying sometimes.

Hopefully there would be improvements on the Chat Box.
      Last edited by crmsnsky; 09-13-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• BlessedSign
        BlessedSign commented
        Editing a comment
        True, its like the system tab when you can't hide the system message. I'd prefer it to be able to hide it on the other tabs except the all box.

• crmsnsky
        crmsnsky commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be really nice, if we would be able to filter out unwanted messages, the chat box really gets flooded sometimes.
    Working...
    X